If I ask out a girl I like randomly do you think she will reject me?

What would be your reaction if a girl in your class ask you out?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would either accept or politely turn them down. Now if you are a girl asking out another girl that could be a little trickier. I did ask out a girl once only to find out she was a lesbian… that was a little awkward but I got a cool friend out of it.

• really? Its really hard to tell if a girl bi or lesbian or str8... err... i feel like it would make my class a bit awkward..

• Yeah, asking someone out is never easy but if you don’t do it you will never know. You could start out a little less awkward and just ask if she is into girls first.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on if you know the girl well or not. I always reject a date from a stranger but if we've made a bit of small talk and I'm attracted to him i'll tell him we can hang out at friends. Some girls are okay with dating strangers, some not so much.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0