What year would you be born in and why?

If you could choose to be born in a year, which one would it be and why?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm fine with 93. i think us 90's kids are pretty solid. either that or in the early 1930s. it's the perfect time. too young to fight in ww2, too old to fight the bulk of vietnam and a high school education would be able to get you a solid job and not have to pay up the dick to get a college education.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• 1991 sucks... i don't like da fact i was born so late...

nice question though... i believe 1962 might be ideal for me since i'd be young during 1983-1995 which's ma fav period generally... and i'd be old enough to own a computer and use BBSs.. sucks i missed da era... :/

wot bout u?

• I'm not really even sure to be honest.
      But If I could be born in a year... perhaps it'd be in 2005.
      I'd want to be a kid again.

• u sound being a carefree person since u could pass as a HS student... so guess u don't have to worry of being a kid again... :D

• Hahaha. The responsibility level is different though

• 1948. filler

• 1965 so that I could be legal agearound the 80s and party at the sunset strip with all the metal bands \m/

• 2100s... Either the apocalypse or interstellar travel... Enough said

• 2015. My back is fucked up so if I was born this year chances are my back would be a bit better.

What Girls Said 3

• I was born in 1993

I feel like the middle ages would have been cool. I'm a direct decedent from this one king guy who was pretty important... perhaps you've heard of Charlemagne. So I'd probably be a princess which would be sweet.

But if we're talking a "modern" year... the 40s I guess. Then I could date in the 50s and 50s dating seems to be more my style.

• 1998. I'm perfectly fine with this year.

Although I was actually supposed to be born in 1994/5, didn't happened tho. 🙈

• The 1940s would be fun. A lot more chances to be happy.