I've figured out what my type is. Where do I find her?

Greetings, everyone,

Lately, I've been thinking more and more about what kind of girl I'm looking to have a serious relationship with, the kind of girl that I'm most attracted to both physically and emotionally. On the advice of a friend, I put together a list of qualities that I'm looking for in an ideal girlfriend. Some qualities are a bit more shallow, but most of them are psychological in nature. What follows is the list in its current form.

· Likes to wear skirts, blouses, dresses, etc.

· Likes fashion, dressing up, fashionable, stylish

· Good-natured, good-spirited, not cynical

· Good morals, strong moral sense

· Gentle

· Intelligent

· Sophisticated

· Classy

· Not a partier

· Doesn’t do drugs, not foul-mouthed

· Nonaggressive

· Warm, friendly, lovely

· Dignified

· Prim, Proper

· Not stuck up or arrogant; modest

· Intellectual, likes reading

· Thoughtful, ponderous, cerebral

· Not too energetic or hyper

· Not overly eager to have sex, considers sex to be something significant, not to be taken lightly

· Healthy, but not stronger or more muscular than me

· Provides engaging intellectual conversation

· Enjoyable sense of humor

· Not too sexually experienced

Where do you think I would find someone who possesses at least a substantial number of these qualities? Am I just wasting my time looking for a girl like this? What do you all think about this?

Most Helpful Girl

• You could try church.

• I haven't gone to church in quite a long time, actually, though it's something that I've definitely been considering returning to recently. I haven't been a particularly religious person for most of my life, but I'm open to new ideas and experiences, and I could honestly use some sort of spiritual guidance. The only problem is that I don't want to feel like I'm going to church with an ulterior motive. That would just not feel right to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• First mistake is t have a "type"

there's plenty of cute and caring women out there and why limit yourself to SOME that can limit yourself. Maybe you didn't meet that cute girl your friends wanted to introduce you too and you missed your chance just for having a type!

Rule of thumb pick two qualities that are a must have:

Pick qualities that would be nice if she had but no big deal if she doesn't

What Girls Said 10

• Be a scientist and build her. 😒
    Else, try dreams.

• "Prim, proper" which decade do you live in? Your standard sound so traditional and... Outdated.

Try creating her from clay. She'd be as prim and proper as you'd like her to be.

• just be patient you might find her when you'll expect it the least

• Law of attraction !!! Says That you attract what you want to attract. Like you all ready list what you wanted in a girl.. So now let go... Then the girl would find you.. So no worries

• Utah. Come to Utah 😉

• At Build-A-Bitch Workshop, for sure. 😒

• every fairy tail there is has a girl like that

• hahaha I have all of those qualities asides... I am ENERGETIC as F***

Oops I just contradicted myself. Silly me :O

P. S. In case you didn't pick that up - I swore (shh keep it a secret)

But all jokes aside I think there is nothing wrong with taking note of your preferences. Just don't let it blind you. Keep your mind open so you don't limit yourself and perhaps prevent yourself from finding someone who you come to like.

• Your wants are stupid lol. You'll never find a girl with all those

• She's definitely out there! I don't mean to show off or anything but you just described ME.

What Guys Said 5

• Sorry, she's with me. I sum it all up in three words "Feminine, not flaky". Not sure why you are worried about her sexual experience. If you like sex, you want a woman who does too.

• Wow...

You'd be better off with just saying what you don't want lol.

Make a list of relationship deal breakers and work from there. Usually people can boil down that list to 3 things

• isn't that just a typical female?

• are you trying create a perfect women? Go be a scientist and make this women. Women have flaws, so you do. If you could list deal breaker, and then probably kind you attract to n could deal with

• You might have a type but you might meet a girl who doesn't fit up to all your standards & might even like her more then your ideal girl & then her qualities might become some of the qualities added to your type of girls