White peope help?

I'm a dark Latina and my boyfriend is 100% white! green eyes! blonde, ... just white... I'm divorced with one kid and I swear I met this angel who is just amazing he wants to introduce me to his family but I am kinda scared to meet them since they're all white married to white and white kids too... I feel like if I'm not going to fit in with them is there anything that I should do while I meet the parents? Tha white people do? I'm scared please help

Most Helpful Guy

• There isn't really anything special you can do. Every parent is different regardless of what color they are. They are two unique individuals like everyone else. Just be polite and friendly like you would with anyone. They want to meet YOU as a person. You can be on good behavior without being a phony.

Just remember that you like their son. These are the people who raised him and had a big influence on who he is. Just relax, you'll be OK.

One thing I will say about white vs Latinos. This is a broad generalization. Latinos tend to have closer families than whites. So you might not see as much closeness between family members. Again, that's a broad generalization and his family is unique like all other families.

Most Helpful Girl

• Be yourself! Just because his whole family is white doesn't mean they won't be accepting. If my brother brought home a Latina, I wouldn't think twice about it. It's normal to be nervous about meeting your boyfriend's parents, but you shouldn't be worried about not fitting in because of your ethnicity.

• Thank you is just that I'm scared cause I see his family pictures and there's nothing but blondes I'm afraid what they will think when they see I'm dark short and black hair

• Maybe talk to your boyfriend about your worries? As long as he thinks you're beautiful, no one else matters. And I have a feeling he'll be able to reassure you that his family won't care at all that you don't look like they do.

What Guys Said 8

• Be yourself, better to be not liked for who you really are. Than to be fake, and not liked and then try to show who you really are.

If this guy likes you enough to introduce you to his family, he is serious about you.

• Paint yourself white

• I wouldn't worry. Things will be fine

• just because thy are white doesn't mean they are racist :/

• There's no need to be afraid, we're not monsters. You'll be just fine.

• Don't worry. Just be your nice self.

• First of all we are Mexican and proud to be don't make it seem like we are less haha I mean if you where in Mexico and a white guy wouldn't be scared to meet your family... You a Mexican say that why are you acting scared to represent...

• I'm mix black/Colombian

• Same shit...

• You could be a white, green-eyed blonde and you'd still be a stranger their son is bringing to their home. There's always going to be that uncomfortable feeling felt by you and them because of that at first.

• I'm mix black/Colombian

What Girls Said 2

• Im full mexican - typical loud fun mexican female that loves to laugh and dance and just have a good time. I dated this white guy for 4 years; his family was this super religious, quiet, sort of dull and distant family. First time I met them I felt so out of place, but I never tried to be anything I wasn't and they absolutely loved me. His mom & I became such good friends and they would always tell me I was the vibrant spark at their family gatherings. We are broken up but his family and I still keep in touch!
    Be yourself, absolutely do not try to change who you are to fit in - your boyfriend wants to introduce you to his family because he thinks you are amazing.

• girl im Asian an i have only been with white people just dont be stereo type ghetto latina and be polite aslong as you show no thug life and be polite they will accept you unless they are racists then you might want to be careful, white people are THE most dangerous people in my opinion