Do you know who you are?

It's very strange, not knowing who I am. I don't know what kinda person I am.. I just don't know. Anybody else feeling the same way?
I feel so lost..

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really know who I am, lots of people don't but that is perfectly fine.

I just go with the flow and see what happens- I think the things that happen to me define me. We all keep developing and changing, like, right now I'd know exactly what to tell my 16 or 18 year old self..

What I know about myself for sure are my values : Patience, forgiveness, reliability, loyalty, not being a jerk

• I do feel lost at times because I'm a dreamer with no exact plan who trusts his gut feeling however..

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I know my weaknesses, strengths, personality.

• I like to think of myself as a dork. I'm okay with it though because all the "popular" people at school are either over obsessed with sports or wear leggings and Ugg boots and go to Starbucks too much.

• I know, almost :D

• I'm an all-over-the-place, nobody-loser.

• Well who are any of us really.
    Is this real life or are we all in a dream world?

• I know exactly who and what I am.

• You get what like me i feel lost at times and sad so i know how you feel -Hugs-
    your wonderful young woman and really remarkable.

• I agree with you

I don't know who I am :/

What Girls Said 9

• It takes time and psitive/negative experiences for you to discover who you really are. Some experience it later than others and some find themselves very early, there's no sure way to find yourself without getting out in the world and living life to its full extent and starting that journey of self discovery.

• I understand where you`re standing. Dont worry about it. The first step is to focus more at yourself and explore yourself as a human being. You need to search for you inner strength, good and bad qualities (we all have them) and what you like and dislike..
    Get to know yourself, and this can be done within your own head and exploring.
    As I said, dont worry. Its totally normal! :)

• I think I know more than I knew last year :D
    It is not easy to know who you are. It seems so easy. But it is not. Just keep going. Keep living. Life will show you.

• Lots of people feel lost in their teens.

Don't pretend to be like others. Try to be yourself. You' ll feel confident.

• I still haven't. It's very normal to feel that way.

• I used to feel like you, but now I'm getting there 😄 although there is some difficulties along, I will get there

• I feel puzzled by me sometimes too. But I sure know that i'm lazy

• I know who I am, even though I might get lost sometimes, I find myself right back

• I'm in the same situation as you...
    I just tried another music genre than I normally listen and I have fallen for it and now I'm questioning who I am. 😶