What is a dangerous animal that you'd really like to pet?

Like for me it'd be a cheetah :)

Most Helpful Girl

• @Yanoa_Yanza I once was lucky enough at a fair that I went to, to hold a baby Siberian cub. Quite a cute and experience to be able to touch something so soft and adorable. I still have the pix in storage somewhere.
    I can only imagine what it must feel like to touch other sort of lions and tigers.
    Good luck. xx

• Look it up on google
      Cheetah cub :3
      So much fluffiness!

• lol!!! Different fur like from a pussycat, more like matted Down Velvet fur. xxoo

• Thank you, @Yanoa_Yanza for the Vote of Confidence and allowing me to share this.. Hair. lolxxoo

What Girls Said 17

What Guys Said 9

• For me it's a Lioness - have always been in awe of them since childhood. If I were in Africa or something I'd have one for sure as a pet and companion :D <3

• Actually it is funny you should mention Cheetah's because I think I am going to do the "Cheetah experience" at Auckland Zoo. During Auckland Zoo's Cheetah experience you often get to pet the Cheetah like domestic cat.

• That is awesome!

• Yes, their Cheetah's are hand breed and it is done under very controlled conditions of course for your safety but I really think it is awesome you get to do that.

• That sure is an experience to remember

• reactionimage.org/img/gallery/1886670033.jpg

But in all honesty I'd like to pet a bear.

• I want to pet a Crocodile

• 0|1
  • Tiger

,,,,,,,,,,,,

• I'd like to pet a lion. Not really scared of cheetahs, since I watched a video of one human girl standing off with about 8 cheetahs.

Cheetahs weigh less than humans and they're cowards that don't do head-to-head fighting.

• A postosuchus. That's the crocodile thing in this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx4EmvDhf5E

• A Charizard