How many of you would consider yourself "emo"?

How many of you would consider yourself "emo" and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't consider myself an emo, but as a meta head I called an emo a lot. It bugs me as much as someone else's opinion of me can bug me, which isn't a lot.

It usually comes from ignorance anyway.. They don't know the different cultures and just band them together, from a lack of knowledge more than anything else. But who cares? It's not really important...

• What's so bad about being called an emo? I'd take it as a compliment as recognision of my sick taste in music.

• Because I am not an emo... I hate emo music.

Like I said it's not "that bad," at the end of the day I don't care what people think of me. It's more upsetting that I can't connect with people over music, and on top of that, people dont even know what I mean when I said I like death as black metal... All they hear is "emo music" lol, so that is annoying.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not "Emo". I feel "Emo" is a music culture thing. I don't listen to "Emo" music. I am attractive to "Emo" girls.

What Girls Said 1

• Nope not me
    Not the clothing style, and am not really 'dark'