Can anyone here beat up a guy for me that hurt me badly?

left, hurt, abandone me and didn't care i was crying knelling down at the mall

Most Helpful Guy

• Where is he I will kick his butt, no man should ever treat a girl like this!

• I believe you can get the law on your side and sue for sexual harassment or assault.

• Are you for real @Supermosh1990 ? A guy just dumped a girl and you suggest her to sue for sexual harassment? Thats insane. People should sue you for bad advise giving. Which law did he break? Not being happy in a relationship? Please.

• @Whoooooooooo ok I thought he attacked her chill out bro.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• No, deal with your problems like a mature person.
    i.memeful.com/media/post/4RZLWJw_700wa_0.gif

• Mist ninja and I will kick his ass!!!

• nah... not gonna get arrested for assault for you

• Did he hurt you in a physical way? If not, then it's nobody's business to hurt him for you. Woman up and deal with it ffs.

• Miss, you're no better if you're going to lower yourself at his level by getting him beat up.
    Just forget him, he doesn't exist anymore

• 2 years how can you forget in a day or two? :/ can you?

• No, struggled for a year myself once. But we needto try to forget that person. The person just tried to hurt you, that person isn't worth your attention. You need to forget him, and don't seek for revenge, not like this.

The best you can do is live your life and be proud and glad you're free from him

Revenge like this is not the way

• The best way of getting revenge is moving on and show him that you don't need him.

• Sighhh i told you miss redridinghood :(

but sure i will scratch his face with my claws!

• after so much pain... i even book hotel etc for us thats end of this month my bday... n now he treated me like shit.. and stop calling mee !!! omg he was so harsh on me.. when he said he love me last week end some.. men will stop loving in a week?

• haahaha. maybe you should come here to me and forget him ohhhh la la? ;)

• oh my what a great idea -.-

• Nah, I don't do mercenary work anymore. Try checking the deep web.

What Girls Said 6

• In life, you have to be your own superhero.
    If you expect people to save you in time of need (all of the time) you will be sadly disappointed at those who don't arrive.
    Never allow someone to strip you of your dignity.
    Stand up for yourself.
    You are your strongest defense.

• how... when i can't work i can't study i can't even eat but cry im aimless

• i know its not worth it that im acting like this but i can't control myself.. this is the price i havta pay for a relationship?

• No, you don't deserve that but some relationships cause you hurt :(

• Sure, for the right price 😄

• I can but i dont know you. I only do that to people in close to

• Not all some do. Those who dont are just assholes. Im sorry for what happened to you by the way. Hope you feel better soon❤️

• yea i agree.. people find crap excuses say i will always love you but this is the best.. FUCK THEM.. DICK SHIT.. men are nothing but liars

• Soon you would forget about him in 2 years he's a nobody and you would regret it so much

• Ignore such a dick honey... your life too precious to waste it on people like him... he will get the taste of his medicine... I know he hurt you... more than you can take... but violence is not a solution... you can't stop to his level...

• That's insane.
    I'm sorry he left you, but beating up a person? that's messed up!