How do I know for sure a guy likes me?

What are some things that I have to do to know if he likes me or not. Are there any mini tests or any advice you have so I could tell that he likes me/reveal that he likes me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah talk to him and move closer to test how he's feeling. Also there's nothing like breaking the touch barrier to see for sure. IMHO I never mind if a girl touches me even if Im not attracted to her

Most Helpful Girl

• For sure? I guess you never know for sure, sweetie. But I guess that when a guy likes us he will try to suround us more, be closer and helpfull. He will do anything he can to make you feel good and safe. He will look at you, at your smile. Depending on his personality, he might be a little shy when you're around or, on the other hand, he might try to impress you.

What Guys Said 3

• Asking him straight is always a great idea. But you can send him one of the stupid text message questionares that ask you stuff like crush, love and etc

• By talking to him. We can't read minds ya know?

• What does that have to do with me wanting to know if he likes me for sure or not?

• See what he says. After you talk to him. In person.

• during conversation say "wouldn't it be crazy if we dated?" and look for his reaction. if it is positive and he is smiling or blushing, that is a good sign he likes you

What Girls Said 1

• If he acts like a gentleman and opens doors, smiles offers you help things like that are nice hints.