17% (7)15% (5)16% (12)Vote
  • No its not
    83% (34)85% (29)84% (63)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|13

Most Helpful Guy

• People who say it is are weak LOL
    Afraid to express emotions or let themselves go for a minute. They're probably the ones who need to cry the most.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. It's necessary to cry sometimes. Sometimes life just gets so overwhelming that you just need a moment. People that say that crying is a sign of weakness don't know what they're talking about

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I think crying is a way to let out your bottled up emotions so you can purge yourself and begin the healing process. I think it is unhealthy to bottle up emotions, like you don't know how to handle them or something.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it is.

I think it takes more strength to hold back you emotions and maintain your composure than it does to give in to them.

0|0
    1|0
  • Only if it's for a stupid reason.

2|0
    0|0
  • To some it is a sign of weakness to me it a sign of pain either physical or emotional. It is also a way of venting off frustration

0|0
    0|0
  • it is not a weakness

1|0
    0|0
    • I honestly think that people scared to show their emotions are weak

But there are people who are just like that. Not crying easily and stuff, that's not weakness, that's more a how-they-are thing

• no it just shows that a person is in touch with their emotions, which is a good thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • In the professional world, absolutely it is.

0|0
    1|1
    • You have no clue what you're on about.

• If you're in a meeting with a bunch of suits and you start crying how do you think that's going to play out?
      Are you still in high school? Jesus.

• Personally I think it is a sign of weakness- but everyone is weak to some extent.
    This is probably not what most people want to hear, but I'm putting it out there anyway :/

0|0
    0|0
  • "It is for men, but not for women" - Society

1|0
    0|0
  • It's simply a release of emotion.

0|0
    0|0
  • For some. For others, it's a sign of strength.

0|0
    0|0
  • the oldest way to release pain?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Not really but crying in front of others is just.. Pathetic. And crying means you're emotional which means you're also weak and easily influenced by emotions.

0|0
    1|0
  • nah its not a sign of weakness (even if some people tend to make you think differently) if someone is crying this person has the guts to show his/her own emotions without caring about what others think or not

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is for those who fry and that makes them feel weak - like me.

For those who are comfortable with crying - it isn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is. One of the reasons why i dont cry

0|0
    1|0
    • And why is it?

• It means they're not strong enough to handle the situation they're in. Especially if they're doing it in front of other people.

Crying once in a while is okay but if you overly do it then it shows that you're weak. I can count how many times I've cried this yr and its less than 5.

• No it means they've been strong for too long. Someone who cries for a moment then gets back up again smiling to the world, that's strength.

• Only if you cry over everything that goes wrong.

0|0
    0|0