What were you scared of when you were a kid?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Disappointing my father. I've never understood what depression was until I recalled a time when I pissed my dad off so much that he told me flat out: "I can't trust you."

That hurt, losing the faith and trust of someone that helped create you and raise you.

Never again, and it remains one of my greatest fears, even now that I am almost 29.

What Girls Said 11

• Foxes. I had this horror book about a fox and also a weird fox figure, that made me scared. Now I love foxes, they're soo adorable.

• The monster I thought lived in my basement and in my closet :P

• the dark... but not anymore

• medium-large sized dog, esp a Rottweiler. The weird part is I don't know where this comes from. I've never been bitten by a dog ever.

• clowns and the boogieman under my bed or in the closest 😰

• Women in burkas...
    Well at the time I thought they were a death omen and that only I could see them

• The dark. And going to school everyday.

• Clowns. You have no idea.

• The chopped hand who "lived" under my bed and "grabs" my hair everytime I look under the bed.

• Water in large amount (pool, oceans), until now tho

• death

(fillerr)

What Guys Said 6