Don't You Love It When You Get Into A Debate On Here, Then Get Blocked Because He/She Gets Mad?

It makes you feel accomplished! Am I wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I think it's fair enough to say it's just so crazy ahaa 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• This is the internet. Disagreeing with someone is considered offensive.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• It's kind of petty when people do that, they post a response and then block you. I've had that happen a few times. I walked away knowing I squashed the mind of a child in an adults body.

• Ya I love it too. the only time I have blocked someone is if they are repeatedly annoying me on multiple questions or they keep commenting wanting me to respond, when I can't explain their ignorance in any other way lol

• Not really cause 90% of the time I'm arguing with someone stupid or ignorant. And I don't think I've been blocked.

• You should be able to talk it out.
    It's basically saying to me 'You win, I can't go on'

But I'm disappointed though, in how some people get offended without you saying anything provoking

• It was a conversation about gun control. She just HATES the fact that just because someone stands for something that's getting much attention against, it's automatically ignorant. Which is preposterous.

• So... for example, someone comes out as bi or gay or something. Gets hated on.
      She'd see that person as ignorant?