What would you do if you won the lottery?

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably freak out like a little fangirl, call everyone and their mothers, and imagine all the cool things I can do with it... season pass to Harry Potter World in Florida though I live in NY, hang glide in Switzerland, backstage passes to One Direction, go to Ireland just to hear their accents, stalk a Kpop boyband in South Korea, go zorbing in New Zealand, create a school in Kenya, experience the seven wonders of the world with my friends, get full body laser hair removal so I never have to shave or wax ever again, buy organic food only for the rest of my life... but in the end, spend it on my education lol. And maybe a haircut.

Most Helpful Guy

• During new years in NYC, i'd get on top of a tall building and make it rain onto the crowd and watch the madness.

What Girls Said 2

• Gve some to the poor, buy a car, house and open a small business.

• Go on a well deserved shopping spree and have a spa day, then I save the rest of the money for necessities.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd use my money to help my family, and to better myself as a human being. I wouldn't buy some swanky mansion, just a humble home with enough room for friends and family. Maybe purchase a cottage in the mountains or on a lake somewhere for when I want to get away or vacation. The rest I'd just use to live my life without any serious complications. Simple, quiet, and easy.

• Continue living my normal life like nothing happened and take my time with what I should do with the money
    If careless, it can be easily spent

• 1st quit Walmart