Do you ever wish you were never born?

I do. All. The. Time. I'm in so much emotional pain right now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Almost every fuckin day.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've thought of that but I've never believed that things would be better if I had never been born. Even though I was born at an inconvenient time for my mom, my existence has had a really positive impact on my whole family and without trying to sound too cocky, I believe that I was born and brought into this world to make people happy. And I do that all the time. It's my favorite thing to do. Especially if I can make them laugh. That's the best! If you've ever made someone laugh or smile, you are important in his world.

What Guys Said 14

• Oh my gosh! no! Keep your chin up sweetie! everything in live happens for a reason, though that reason may not always be clear at the time, it will make sense later down the road. Always try to find the positive in every situation and then only focus on that. It will completely change your life.

• The absence of existence over the trials of life, no I don't prefer the idea.

Would you like an attempt at assistance from a caring stranger?

• Noting you say is gonna help right now. Thanks for caring that's sweet

• Fair enough, I'm here if ya need me.

• Of course, why must I wish to born in this world? I have a body, I must care it well; otherwise I I will lose my health and I will have too much pain... I must deal with many people around me and the people whom I meet somewhat. This gives me headache. On the other hand, there is a big problem called JOB. I am 26 years old and I am still trying to get my job.. Then? Oh sweetheart, after getting job I have to marry IF I can find a suitable woman for me... Life is just a grief for all of us; noone can convince me that life is beautiful! Noone has that power on earth; just my God. Oh I notice I live only for finding peace and for the other world...

• No, never i am grateful for my life, i haven't endured much struggle, i have a warm bed, full belly and running water, electricity and internet, a family that loves me and a few dear friends

what more can i ask for?
    i love my life and try to make my life meaningful in the lives of others

• Nope, I've got a great life.

A lot of it I worked for and earned, so I take a deep sense of satisfaction and accomplishment in being alive.

• No, I just wish I was born a bit better looking than I currently am! :P

• Count your blessings. That's should be your worst problem.

• The world around you would never have been the same if you weren't born... so many people out there would've missed out on memories with you. Sometimes life is a bitch and we don't know what to do, but things change and at some point things get better.

• No not really. Nobody gives a fuck

• I can't say that I'm in any position to be able to judge your life or your problems, but I'll tell you one thing. Being unhappy with what you have is an indicator that your not willing to settle for less (which is actually a courageous thing). Things always get worse before they get better. I know its easier said than done, but know that things will get better.

• Not really. I wish I would have made different choices though.

• Never did, never will, I think

• no, life is a gift

• Yes I do...

• No, life is good.

• I'm dead inside from mental abuse.

• yes.. . . .

What Girls Said 5

• Sometimes especially when my mom says she wish I was dead :)

• Oh hell no. Sometimes, I wish I avoided certain situations but never not being born.

• Sometimes. If I remember the shits I've been through.

• I used too but who the fuck cares? I'm gonna live life and be happy! :)

• No never
    If I was never born, I wouldn't have had all these experiences, I'm glad to be alive