What would you do if?

Someone posted a picture of your family member on here?

this strange thing just happened to me😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

Most Helpful Guy

• wait, what the fuck. how do they know your family. i would honestly report the person if i wasn't a friend with them

• Erm i dont think she knows I'm here. My brother used to play for this band and well there are few girls i know who were posting his pictures online. This is really awkward...😐😐😐😐

• it might be a good idea to tell her that you are his sister then. if you have no problem with it, you might even be able to help her

• She did not reply my pm tho she did comment on me opinion.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1713255-hot-cute-or-ugly

I don't know how to reply her. She's weird😐😐

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, not my family's picture, but it's a picture of my friends and I. Got a mod friend to help hide it..

• Girlll it was pictures if my brother😐😐 she said she has a crush on me bro. I was like "hmmm... This is awkward..."😐😐😂

• ahah I trust you!
      lol pity her tho, chances of knowing her crush had flew away 😂😁

• 😂😂*

What Guys Said 2

• Contact the admins and see if they can get that shit taken down.

• Under what reason?

• "Help" should be fine.

You can also private message them personally. RedRain, GirlsAskGuys, xHoneyxBeex, etc. Either one of those.

• I better ask my brother first. If he's okay about his picture being uploaded here

• Id try to find out who the poster was

• I tried sending her a mssg but she hasn't replied. Dont think she will tho😐

• That just makes it even more odd

What Girls Said 3

• hash it out with them and it that doesn't work contact the gag admins and see if they can remove it

• I'd wonder where the hell they got the pictures from.

• On here? I'd report the person, of course.

• Under what reason? She said she got a crush on me brother and posted his pictures😐