Euthanasia: Is it Killing or Caring?

... and should it be Legalised? If yes or no.. why?

Euthanasia: Is it Killing or Caring?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. It should be discussed with the individual and legally put into their final wishes. In the case of chronic horrible pain secondary to disease (cancer, for instance ) or those in a persistent vegetative state.

The cost to the state and federal government to keep vegetative patients on life support is mind blowing. The emotional devastation to family is unthinkable.

In some exceptionally rare cases these patients may revive, but other than a few highly politicized cases it truly just doesn't happen.

It should be a personal decision between a patient and his doctor.

What Guys Said 3

• It is both.

• I don't want to go on if I'm in pain or numb do me a favor and pull the plug please

• Just because it's legal, doesn't mean people will do it, just means they now have the chance to

• Well that is a given. That is what this question is all about. People having the opportunity

What Girls Said 1

• I think it should be legal for people with terminal illnesses.