Fear of men, what to do?

How to get over it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it a childhood trauma?

• It's actually a whole life trauma

• Hmm that's hard. Maybe if u're gonna hang out places where there will be men, start out by sticking with friends

Most Helpful Girl

• Realize that men are like dogs. All they want is sex. If you throw a bone at a dog it will get distracted it's the same thing with men. Men are dumb and selfish. Throw thr right bone they go away. Get the right bait they stay until they see something else that distracts their eye and they stray because that's that men do

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah that's a tough one. It takes time but try to remember we aren't all bad and scary. I found that when the opposite happened to me (fear of women) it helped to talk with my female freinds about it. They were able to give me some perspective that I as a male couldn't have gotten otherwise.

• I guess that depends on why you are afraid of men.

• First find out why you are afraid of them, then work on overcoming it.

• Dont beleive in gender steareotypes. Guys are like girls except they have a penis and are harrier and taller lol.

• .. By coming outside
    People are everywhere

• specifics?

• Fuiger outhe why your scared of them in the first place

What Girls Said 0