Is anyone attracted to Indian girls and guys. Why or Why not?

What do you think about Indian girls and guys

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I usually prefer Pakistani guys in terms of looks or the Northern Indians from Kashmir, and Punajbis, other than that it's not really my type of guys tbh

• Kashmiri guys are so freaking hot, it's not even funny

• And FYI, half of Kashmir is ours (Pakistan's) :P

• tbh there was no Pakistan some years ago... the only thing was India and some ass separate it 😠
      So tbh all hot girls went that side 😂 lol

• I like Indian girls, I'm not a fan of Indian guys, but I've found many attractive ones here in Cancun. But I'm more attracted to Indian girls.

• Prefer Pakistanis and Northern Indians but yeah, they're attractive.

• As far as appearances go, Indian guys can be pretty hot. They've got that lovely dark skin and thick, curly black hair that I adore 😊

• Yeah I have been.

• Indians are handsome but a lot of them are Hindus and I would never date a Hindu so..

• Why?

• A neutral, indifferent position on religion. You don't subscribe to a specific religion, but you're also not an Atheist. It's like "don't know; don't care" position. A lot like Agnosticism except Agnostic indicates a level of regard, where as Apatheism is just, "I don't know and I don't care." It's not the same as Atheism, because again, you're not taking a stance in saying that God DOESN'T exist. Again, you're just stating that you don't know (and again, don't care).

• @R3d_Anonymous : sure then as long as he doesn't mock my beliefs.

• Some are really, crazy hot but then others look aboslutely hideous. If they've got a proportionate nose and a jawline and chin, we're good :')

• I'm not, i know it sounds bad to say it but i'm just not attracted. With the cultural differences and stuff its just... not my type of thing.

• What about looks?

• Yep I respect that by the way where do you live... i mean your country?

• I live in england.

What Guys Said 5

• It's pretty rare I find an Indian woman attractive. I've seen a few in my life that were stunning but it was more rare than prominent.

• I think my daughter @genie23 is beautiful, I always have to give my death stare at potential suitors

• Haha yeah she sure is 😊👌

• Some Indian girls are super cute, however i am not big fan of their culture. but i respect it

• My girlfriend is indian

• Indian girls are hot especially bollywood stars