This guy I've been seeing says he rather talk to me in person when I see him at school and that he doesn't care for texting. Whenever we have something to text about and keep a conversation going though then he seems to have no problem with it, but just says he prefers everything be in person. He seems to try though because he still texts me at least a little bit every single day even if he does just randomly stop responding.
I've also been told that guys in general just find texting is an inconvenience. How many of you would agree?
- It's horrible!!11% (1)29% (2)19% (3)Vote
- It's an inconvenience11% (1)14% (1)12% (2)Vote
- It's just annoying22% (2)29% (2)25% (4)Vote
- Doesn't bother me22% (2)14% (1)19% (3)Vote
- It's nice when I won't see them for a few more days22% (2)14% (1)19% (3)Vote
- I love texting!! Even if I'll see them in a few hours!!12% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I love talking in person so much more than texting. Calling is better too.0
Most Helpful Girl
It's real annoying.0