What would be your last thought if you were dying in such a painful way?

Ever since even the start of history, many people have died agonizing either by a freak accident or by someone else torturing them before killing them (example: Joan of Arc).

I've wondered a couple times what must have been their thoughts at that moment, before dying. What would yours be?

Not sure what the girl was thinking at that moment but according to a couple links, she repeated Jesus a couple times.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If it was via torture as in intentionally by some sick fuck, I always pictured myself getting really angry and shooting out really harsh stinging remarks.

If it was minutes before dying say in an impending plane crash, I'd probably think over my whole life, get extremely sad and die sobbing as the plane hit the ground.

What Guys Said 3

• Since my life felt like a torture lately, i think i'd feel like "finally, time to leave". I mean, that's what i would think if i were to die tomorrow.

• SHIT SHIT SHITTTTT

• oh god torture topic :(

I think my thoughts would be
    This world is fucked up

What Girls Said 7

• You're ready to die to escape the pain and sad you will never see the people you love again. I thought I was going to die I a car accident where the truck flipped for 275 feet and that is how I felt.

• An accident: ''Is it over already?"

Someone else doing it intentionally: ''You fucking piece of shit of a coward, go ahead kill me''.

• Make the pain stop

• For fuck sake can't wait to be dead ;)

• Probably my daughter. I would wonder if she's going to have a good life or not..

• I would probably calling out to Jesus.

• probably my family and how much i love them