If YouTube was banned from the country you are living in what would you do?

• Accept It…
  • Pack My Bags And Leave…
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1125

Most Helpful Girl

• I would leave.

Not because I can't live without YouTube or use a proxy, but because I'd have a huge problem living in a dictatorship.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd go with option c: incite a revolution.

No damn government of mine is keeping me from watching cute kitten videos! Viva La Resistance!

• I meant option C with a colon, why in the hell make a smiley face with c :?

• I shall fight with you to the bitter end. The government will never take our rights of watching kittens and people getting hurt doing dumb things.

What Girls Said 10

• I would live with it by getting around it. I have a friend who gets around this to view things from other countries. I would just do what she did.

• Youtube is banned where I currently live, so is google, and facebook, and snapchat, and instagram... .___. But I use a VPN/proxy to access them:) YOU CAN'T CENSOR SHIT FROM ME, CHINESE GOVERNMENT, NYAHAH >:) Its torture without the VPN tho, I tired the Chinese youtube... Its hell. My adblocker can't even block their ads. -.-

• in yer profile it says sweden...

• Im from Sweden... Read the description on my profile instead

• i see... man it sucks livin in china... from wot i've read people there r very... well very "pressured" how can i say it...

• I'd use a proxy

• if that happened I would just use the app Younow or vine to watch videos and broadcasts

• i would probably die in pain -_- -_- i can't live without my vine and funny videos that cheer me up on those bad days man

• I would make a protest about it.

• I'd try to change things and otherwise just leave.

Not necessarily because I care so much about YouTube, but mostly because I don't want to live in a country that thinks censorship is okay.

• use liveleak or similar site

• We only ban beef xD xD xD

• Continue ti live here.

What Guys Said 24

• If I lived in a country that the government could ban youtube I'd have much bigger problems. I would move, not because of youtube but because of principle

• I'd accept they banned YouTube but would set up a petition to the US President and reach out to people to vote on bring it back.

• id vote + campaign against the administration that did it... and id probably consider leaving because that kind of leadership sounds incredibly dictatorial

• I'd start a revolution!!!

• Neither I would find another video uploading site and pirate videos youtube is not the only video uploading site

• Try getting it boot leg. Send message to friend who can email me links to use it , provided that would work

• Fire up the vpn and teach others how to do the same.

• WTF YOUTUBE BANNED
    WHY YOU DOING THIS?

I'd be put in jail for attempted... Youtube Viewing

• Umm... Pretty simple, get a VPN?

You can browse anything with no restrictions at all. This disguises your browsers.

Would literally have no effect.

• If the US ever blocked something as popular and opinionated as Youtube, I would move to Australia.

Would rather have a shit internet connection than live in a country that touts freedom while enforcing ludicrous censorship standards. This ain't the 1950s anymore.

• Use a proxy. You can't really block a website on the internet..

• Assassinate the government!

• Proxy will have to do then

• I see a business opportunity.

• its only a website that has annoying ads, nothing to cry over

• Bomb the presidential house, duh.

• Start my own youtube

• To be honest I don't think I would really notice.

• Watch Twitch instead.

Hell, I do that already most of the time.

• use a proxy and keep watching

• Kill myself

• I never use Youtube so whatev

• id go outside to have fun

• Dailymotion and other similar websites will take their place
    it doesn't really matter to me