If YouTube was banned from the country you are living in what would you do?

• Accept It…
    Vote A
  • Pack My Bags And Leave…
    Vote B
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would leave.

Not because I can't live without YouTube or use a proxy, but because I'd have a huge problem living in a dictatorship.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd go with option c: incite a revolution.

No damn government of mine is keeping me from watching cute kitten videos! Viva La Resistance!

0|1
    0|0
    • I meant option C with a colon, why in the hell make a smiley face with c :?

• I shall fight with you to the bitter end. The government will never take our rights of watching kittens and people getting hurt doing dumb things.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I would live with it by getting around it. I have a friend who gets around this to view things from other countries. I would just do what she did.

0|1
    0|0
  • Youtube is banned where I currently live, so is google, and facebook, and snapchat, and instagram... .___. But I use a VPN/proxy to access them:) YOU CAN'T CENSOR SHIT FROM ME, CHINESE GOVERNMENT, NYAHAH >:) Its torture without the VPN tho, I tired the Chinese youtube... Its hell. My adblocker can't even block their ads. -.-

0|0
    0|0
    • in yer profile it says sweden...

• Im from Sweden... Read the description on my profile instead

• i see... man it sucks livin in china... from wot i've read people there r very... well very "pressured" how can i say it...

• I'd use a proxy

1|4
    0|0
  • if that happened I would just use the app Younow or vine to watch videos and broadcasts

0|2
    0|0
  • i would probably die in pain -_- -_- i can't live without my vine and funny videos that cheer me up on those bad days man

0|1
    0|1
  • I would make a protest about it.

0|1
    0|1
  • I'd try to change things and otherwise just leave.

Not necessarily because I care so much about YouTube, but mostly because I don't want to live in a country that thinks censorship is okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • use liveleak or similar site

0|1
    0|1
  • We only ban beef xD xD xD

0|0
    0|1
  • Continue ti live here.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 24

• If I lived in a country that the government could ban youtube I'd have much bigger problems. I would move, not because of youtube but because of principle

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd accept they banned YouTube but would set up a petition to the US President and reach out to people to vote on bring it back.

0|1
    0|0
  • id vote + campaign against the administration that did it... and id probably consider leaving because that kind of leadership sounds incredibly dictatorial

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd start a revolution!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither I would find another video uploading site and pirate videos youtube is not the only video uploading site

0|1
    0|0
  • Try getting it boot leg. Send message to friend who can email me links to use it , provided that would work

0|0
    0|0
  • Fire up the vpn and teach others how to do the same.

0|1
    0|0
  • WTF YOUTUBE BANNED
    WHY YOU DOING THIS?

I'd be put in jail for attempted... Youtube Viewing

0|1
    0|0
  • Umm... Pretty simple, get a VPN?

You can browse anything with no restrictions at all. This disguises your browsers.

Would literally have no effect.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the US ever blocked something as popular and opinionated as Youtube, I would move to Australia.

Would rather have a shit internet connection than live in a country that touts freedom while enforcing ludicrous censorship standards. This ain't the 1950s anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Use a proxy. You can't really block a website on the internet..

0|1
    0|0
  • Assassinate the government!

0|1
    0|0
  • Proxy will have to do then

0|1
    0|0
  • I see a business opportunity.

1|1
    0|0
  • its only a website that has annoying ads, nothing to cry over

0|0
    0|0
  • Bomb the presidential house, duh.

0|1
    0|0
  • Start my own youtube

0|1
    0|0
  • To be honest I don't think I would really notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch Twitch instead.

Hell, I do that already most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • use a proxy and keep watching

0|0
    0|0
  • Kill myself

0|0
    0|0
  • I never use Youtube so whatev

0|0
    0|0
  • id go outside to have fun