What´s the creepiest game/movie, you´ve seen?

not that lame shit that just jump scares you all the time but ones that make you legitimately feel fear to the point where you get goosebumps from it. for me it was "Insidious" and "Signs"

oh and for games: Slenderman and SCP Containment Breach

Most Helpful Guy

• The Innkeepers

• oh, i didn´t know that. gotta see it.

• I'd wanted to see that one, but the reviews weren't so hot. REC has one of the scarier endings I've seen in any movie

• it´s definitely on my list now :D

What Girls Said 7

• Legend of Zelda 64 when Link runs across Hyrule field or whatever you call it and it turns dark, ahhhhhhhhh I die when the zombies come out. Like my cheeks burn and heart races. I don't do video games, because things like this freaks me out. Plus, I'm terrible at them so I'd likely die.

Movies, I used to get scared by every scary movie I watched until I lived in college dorms and watched them... I think the safety of dorms made me feel not scared anymore. Anyways, the film that creeped me out the most was the Saw series. It terrified me, the thought of waking up in a room and a little clown saying he wanted to play a game.

Also, any movie about demonic possession pretty much leaves me very disturbed feeling, even during the day. Especially The Exorcism of Emily Rose.

• lol i was even scared of the bear in tomb raider for playstation one back then xD but saw is just plain boring to me. it´s not "scary" it´s just nasty gore in my opinion.

• Surprisingly, I wasn't bothered by the gore... I just kinda ignored it and was invested in the storyline. I think very intelligent and meticulous "villains" in horror movies scare me, because they're capable of the worst kind of damage. Hannibal Lecter is another in addition to Jigsaw from Saw. Yeah, I just don't do well with any adventure single player games.

• haha yeah i see. i liked the saw part best, where all those people were trapped in one house.

• I thought the babadook was really strange and creepy lol
    The woman
    The ring always genuinely scared me, who doesn't picture the girl standing in a dark corner of their room or think "what if" when the tv is off? Lol
    Blaire witch project too, the end scene where the girl is just screaming and the guy standing. In the corner was so creepy, and I like minimalist horror like that movie

• lol i allways hoped that they´d make a sequel to blair witch project. that film just felt so freaking real.

• Yes! I thought hat movie was so creepy :O and I loved it

• me too :) though the ending was just a bit disappointing.

• For me, it'd be the Chucky movies. Not because of Goosebumps, but that little doll is just creepy as all hell.

• Fight Nights of Freddy's, I've seen a Youtuber play 4 or 3 different ones. Yet, it still scared me. I knew something was coming but, my heart was still beating fast.

• I want to say human centipede

• Creepiest movie would probably be Howard The Duck

• Not a big fan of movies, you know the kind of books that raises the hairs on my neck.

The only movie that I would call "creepy" would be "das Parfüm" or the perfume. Tons of "DAFUQ?" moments for me.

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah, I agree that "Signs" is a really creepy movie. I especially hate the scene where they hear the aliens run over the roof and then there's this crashing sound and the brother of this Mel Gibson character goes like "Now they're in the house". That gives me goosebumps every time. I find it much scarier than the last scene in the living room, where you can actually see the alien. Just this idea of a hostile (and completely foreign) intruder getting into your home and you knowing that you only have a few seconds to run to the basement and find some safe place is horrifying.

Another movie that I find extremely creepy is "The Sixth Sense". Strangely, I wasn't impressed the first time I watched it. The first time I watched it secretly and I was just 11 or 12. I thought it was cool but not very scary. But then, I watched it much later again, when I was 19 or 20 and I couldn't sleep anymore for about 3 months. I especially hate this scene where the little boy goes to this party with his mom and he goes upstairs to some office room or something and there's this dead girl kneeling under a desk and just staring at him. She's not running at him or saying anything scary, just staring at him as though she wanted to ask "why do you look at me?". For literally 3 months after watching this movie for the second time, I had to leave the light on in my bedroom because every time I turned it off, I felt like this girl would kneel under my desk and stare at me lying in bed.

The third movie that REALLY creeped me out is one that's not very famous. It's a British movie and it's called "The Hole". To put it simply, a bunch of teenagers are supposed to go on a school trip for 3-4 days but they don't want to. So in order to make their parents believe that they're gone, they ask another guy from their school for help. This other guy (a rather stranger, loner-type of person) knows an old military bunker deep in the forest that's not being used anymore. The only thing you can see of the bunker from outside is a metal lid in the ground, covered with some leaves. The kids go in there and decide to stay there for 3-4 days and party etc.. On the first night, they do this game where everyone has to tell a scary story. Everyone talks about vampires and zombies etc. until it is finally one girl's turn. She doesn't want to tell any story but her friends insist that she has to say something. So eventually, she reluctantly takes the flashlight, holds it to her face and says in a very

• serious manner "Uhm guys, what, if for some reason, we never get out of here again?" Upon her asking this, there's a moment of complete silence. Everyone's totally shocked. Finally, the other people say "stop it" and "that's not fun" and decide that it's time to go to bed.
      And just like she said, when they want to leave the bunker again a few days later, the lid is stuck or something like that and for some reason, they can't open it anymore. They're stuck in that cold, wet and dark bunker with only a bit of soda and some chips. I found this movie super creepy because it's so real. Imagine being in such a situation and NOBODY knows where you are. They didn't tell their parents or anyone else. They're basically buried alive and not just anywhere but in this incredibly creepy nuclear fallout shelter.

• I actually heard a story of some kid hiding in a fridge on the junkyard. It was found years later. The kid wasn't able to open the door from the inside.

• Sinister.

Oh yeah I should see Sinister 2.

• Don't be Afraid of The Dark is one really scary old classic, Horror Express and The Ring

• Begotten was disturbing as fuck

• Yeah but it's also just weird and a bit hard to follow in my opinion
      The first scene was creepy but the rest was just... Interesting lol

• @throwit I had to read the wiki to understand what the story was... I don't know how you're supposed to figure it out without someone telling you lol

• Same! I had to read what was going on lol

• Five nights at Freddy's that game scares the hell out of me

• i hated that game xD first i just didn´t knew what to do and when i knew it was boring.

• The Exorcist.

• VG:dread out , very scary , available at steam
    movie : [rec]

• Silent Hill 2 is the only thing that scared the shit out of me.

• XD it confuses me too much to scare me :D i´m just like "what the fuck" the whole time.