Why is it all the indian and paki men on chat sites are so ugly, no offense?

by the way, i am not referring to GAG, its a forum.

So, i have been on this chat site for quite some time and the the other indian men (i am indian myself) i meet are actually disgusting looking, undesirably dark and skinny and hairy etc. I myself must be a 7/10 if i am lucky with my present shape but the foreigners out there, i have to convince them I am actually indian and not an arab or sth and they are like, "by indian standards, you could be a male model or sth out there" which is so not true because I have seen greek gods here. So yeah, how come the indians on the internet are soooooooo bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• The Pakistani I have met so far were pretty good looking. Of course there were some I didn't find as good looking in my eyes.

I don't know about Indian guys.

I don't know if I have met any in person. I might have, I don't recall.

But the ones I see on T. V (not just Bollywood), I find quiet dashing. Lol.😱😱

As for the online thing, looks don't impress me much, unless we have met before.

• yeah, that is my point, in reality the people here are actually quite good but on the internet, just lol

• Yes, lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. To be honest, I generally find Indian people kind of... no wait, I can't say that. It sounds so racist. But I've honestly never met an Indian guy nor Indian girl where I was like "wow, she's cute" or "wow, he's handsome". Indians people might be cool and easy-going and they have a great cuisine but in terms of looks... I think it wasn't mother nature's best day.

• yeah, just like white people age fast and bad

• Not all. Some men can look very smart when they're old. Think of Jean Connery for example. But yes, especially for western women that is true.

• yeah, similarly for indians, some can look quite good, google aishwarya rai and hrithik roshan for instance

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know but I have to agree

What Guys Said 0