Would you let your kid get plastic surgery if they were bullied for a specific feature?

So i saw this video of a girl who broke her nose and she would always get made fun of for having an ugly nose. So the parents let her get plastic surgery. I think the girl was 11 years old or around that age. Then i just saw this:

The boy is in first grade and he was constantly bullied so he got surgery.
Would you get your kid plastic surgery if they were constantly bullied like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• No i would encourage and support him to love and accept himself. Plastic surgery is not permanent solution

• Plastic surgery is pretty permanent. A non permanent solution would be make up...

• pretty permanent? I dont think so.
      there are side effects and need one to be careful with..
      if the person dont feel good inside, no matter how many rounds of surgeries he/she go through, they still won't feel contented

Most Helpful Guy

• Disgusting, that kid looked like an elf. Good thing he got the surgery. Also, no. I would teach them how to fight back verbally. I consider myself the ultimate fiend after all, I know how to insult.

What Girls Said 4

• Probably. I don't advocate for elective surgeries for children but a broken nose can cause other health issues and self-esteem is so fragile at a young age that I don't think telling kids to just suck it up is effective.

• I saw that video, if they got bullied to the breaking point I'd think about it but if it was anything too noticeable after the surgery, example lip fillers or breast enhancer/reduction, I'd say no and just move them to another school and hope for the best, they'd have to be over 13 in my books for surgery too. But I'd always support him/her to think that he/she is gorgeous matter what the nasty bullies say.

• Ic its not something that deserve a plastique surgery I won't allow it.

• Yes I would. But i think you have to be at least 16 years old for a nosejob.

What Guys Said 2

• No, but a few kids from the school would certainly turn up missing for no obvious reason that couldn't possibly linked back to my child or myself...

• in a western society, yes, people are way too shallow there on physical appeal and they pass those thoughts on to the younger generation too and bullying out there is a very big deal.