What kind of a day are you having?

Most Helpful Guy

• A bit stressful one but nothing more that the usual military crap, but also a very sad one seeing I've just said goodbye to the girl I'm interested in because she's leaving for school for a year and the uncertainty of the frequency that we'll be able to be in contact is making me over think of negative powered thoughts of the future. UGH! I need a power surge of positive energy right now!

Most Helpful Girl

• Period got me b surprise... so it's horrible by default >_<
    That being said I get prominent mood swings during this and so all day I've been kinda going from absolutely furious, to about to cry, and then just happy and giggling out of almost no where O_o

• Aw I feel your pain that happened to me today as well. At a protest march too lol, but luckily it waited until near the end before I started having ominous cramps and had to slip away and do some damage control in a pub toilet

Mood swings sound weird :s , I hope you have a more stable + happy day tomorrow <3

• It was alright, nobody knew haha; and I was prepared for such an eventuality because I never trust my uterus at all :')

Thank-you <3 , you too <3

• I should prepare too xD for some reason I never have

And ty <3

What Guys Said 8

• I'm having a sun day

• A very drunken day... my 30th bday was on Friday so I've been boozing it up all weekend! 8-)

• Well my day started just a few minutes ago so that has yet to be determined.

• Take these *virtual hugs* with you on your day, they can always come in handy <3

I hope it's a great one ^_^

• Lol thank you, it's turning out to be a good one so far.

• A lazy one... still haven't studied for stats. Sat at the computer, laid in my bed all day...

• A possibility off one

• Super boring one. Spent the whole day doing hw in my room

• not a particularly great one.

• Chillax and progressive 😌 Fucking father needs to send me money tho 😒😑

What Girls Said 12

• Oh... a day. This weekend has not been good on my diet.

I need to hit the gym hard this next week to make up for it. I am pretty sure I put on 5 lbs lol

• I felt super fresh today.

😎

I got along with both of my bros.❤

• productive, fun and tiring.

• Quite a cold one. Sad as well, cause gotta go to school today.

• It's a moderate paced day today. I feel tired from the lack of sleep in my system. But the sun is shining today and it feels really nice.

I'm feeling ok at the moment

• Wm, it's only 8am here, but I'm putting positive energy and thoughts out there and praying for a day filled with peace, positivity and good news!

• Not to bad, went on a university tour that was pretty good, but I'm a bit stressed though about how much I have to do before I go back to school :/ so much Spanish, maths and bio to do as well as an online course I'm taking.

How about you?

• I've been irritated all day.
    keyboard warriors piss me off.

• a very cold one. xD

• Pretty good! Talked to some really great people, bought shoes, and I did my homework yesterday :)

• Pretty shitty day so far woke up with a horrible headache. Going back to bed for me.

• Not so good... Woke up late in the morning and not feeling well, ended up skipping work.
    Just finally got brave enough to tell my friend that, sadly, I don't think they've been acting as friends lately and I don't plan on meeting up with the group anymore.
    Guess I just feel sad.