Girls, If you could be any Disney Princess or queen, who would you be and why?

Honestly If I could be any disney guy it would be: Flynn Rider, Kristoff, Olaf, or Prince Eric

16

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• Either princess Jasmine or Cinderella.
    Jasmine is Hot and I culturally identify with her the most:
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../coverd.jpg?46
    Cinderella is so cute and personality-wise I identify with her the most ( being too nice to the point of being used/manipulated)
    media1.giphy.com/media/6G7NqsE8Nkeys/giphy.gif

• Jasmine, she is beautiful, has pet tiger and gets to be with Aladdin. I don't think I need to say more then that lol.

• Probably Rapunzel because she's optimistic and cheerful and I really like that. However, I feel like I'd also love to be Tiana because of how determined she is. Kida would also be cool :P

• jasmine because we are both sassy, stubborn, and intuitive and i get to have a pet tiger aladdin is awesome to.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...530042caea.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...99185499f8.jpg

• probably Ariel because i love the water and we both have red hair:P

• I'd be a mix of Repunzel or Belle.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...74026d3ea8.jpg
    My demeanor is a mix of Repunzel's and Belle's. I have a bit of a freedom complex like Repunzel, I'm as optimistic as she is, I think like her in many ways really, I'm called naive just like her, I bake, paint, clean like her AND I sing doing it every time. Also I'd totally use a frying pan to beat people up if I had to. Like Belle I'm shy and a bit quiet, I love books, I love taking care of my house and family, I believe I'd do anything for them. Also I'm turned on by large, rugged, controlling men with kind hearts. And I look like her.

• Princess Jasmine because then I'd get to have a pet tiger and I'd get to have Aladdin. Talk about a win win.

• Definitely Elsa 💙

Merida and Mulan isn't that bad either, but the personality of Elsa makes me love her so much.

• Rapunzel because her weapon of choice is a frying pan and everyone in her kingdom loves her. Also she's good at painting, I definitely would not tie my boyfriend to a chair and beat him about the face with a frying pan though...

• jasmine, so i can ride a magic carpet and have a pet tiger. she also has similar coloring to me
    i'd also be mulan so i can be badass and get shang, lol

• I'd be Jasmine, because I'd get to fly with handsome Aladdin on his magic carpet 😍💁🏻
    Being Merida would be badass though! 👌🏼

• i would be belle

• I'd be Elsa

• I'd want to be Merida, Pocahontas, Mulan, or Belle. But if I had to choose one, it would be Merida.

• I love how Disney actually gave a conflicted princess with herself, and that’s mainly why I really like Elsa too. I think Tiana is pretty awesome as well, but I think my love of her mainly surrounds around Ray (the lightning bug) and Louis (the alligator).

• Yeah, They added elements of Mental illness to elsa too like depression and anixety