Who here knows how to cook?

(Optional) Type in a recipie of your favorite dish. Im looking for ideas for dinner

• Im Not horrible but below average, I Know enough to get by.
  • Im an Average cook, I know more than a couple dishes for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
  • Im an Exceptional Cook, I can cook Dishes that require more than 4 steps and is always tasteful
  • Im Horrible, My Dishes normally come out burnt or undercooked

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a new learner.

I feel that deep deep deep down, I have a talent for cooking.

I found these 2 recipes online that looked good for lunch/dinner.

Cajun chicken with colorful couscous salad dinner
    Prepare 1/2 cup couscous according to package directions.
    Meanwhile place 1 chicken breast on a greased baking sheet and sprinkle on 1/2 tsp cajun seasonings.
    Bake at 375 degreed until cooked through.
    Combine 1/2 cup corn, 1/2 red bell pepper, 2 tbsp chopped onions, and chopped fresh basil in a small bowl, seasoning with salt and pepper if desired. Serve chicken over couscous with the veggies on top.

(Phew, that took long to type.)

Number 2. BBQ chicken pita with Tangy Colesaw
    Fill 1 whole wheat pita with 1/2 cup drained prepared colesaw, 3oz of shredded cooked chicken and 1 Tbsp of BBQ sauce.

Yummy, no?😜

For breakfast, scrambled breakfast taco.

Toast 1 tortilla while you scramble 1 egg.
    Top the tortilla with 2 tbsp cooked black beans. 1 tbsp shredded cheese, 2 tbsp salsa and 1/2 cup chopped veggies of choice.
    Top with 1 tbsp greek yogurt and desired seasonings.

Most Helpful Guy

• love to cook... just made chicken parmigiana last night pretty simple recipe
    take chicken breasts and dip them in egg (whisked) or milk then dredge them in Italian bread crumbs.
    heat a glass dish in the (425F) oven filled about 1/4 with veggie oil. once hot put chicken breasts in
    put chicken in and cook on 425 for about 5 minutes and then lower the temp to 400 and continue cooking for another 15 minutes.

then remove oil (the hardest part of the whole recipe). coast chick with mozzarella cheese and surround chicken with tomato sauce. then cook for another 20 minutes on 350F... the sauce gets a delcious taste from the chicken and oil

usually cook a side of pasta (about 10minutes in boiling water)

What Girls Said 12

• I don't know enough to get by, nothing I make gets burnt, it's just that I don't know how to make ANYTHING so I don't

• i was culinary student of the year at my high school for 2015 during my senior year
    here's some Oktoberfest style potatoes
    1 1/2 lb small potatoes, boiled in their skins, peel, then place the potatoes in the fridge overnight)
    1 medium onion, finely chopped
    4 thin slices of bacon or speck, cut into small cubes
    2-3 tbsps of olive oil & butter (50/50)
    Salt and black pepper to season

Slice the cold potatoes into thin 1/8" slices, then set aside. Add about 1 tbsp of the oil to a large frying pan and heat gently. Fry the onions till soft then add the bacon pieces. Continue frying till the bacon and onions are lightly browned then remove from the pan with a slotted spoon. Set aside for now. Add the remaining oil and butter to the pan and fry the potato slices over a low/medium heat, turning them occassionally. Allow them to brown lightly on one side before turning, repeating the process till most of the potatoes are golden brown. Once the potatoes are almost done, return the onion and bacon mix to the pan, season with salt and plenty of black pepper, then continue frying over a medium heat till everything is nicely browned.

• id like to say im exceptional because some of the dishes i make are more than 4 steps.. but that isn't saying much really. i'm a good cook i'd say. not amazing, and not terrible but i definitely do know how to cook!

• Commenting just so that later I can find it and post it.. hopefully I won't forget 🙈🙉🙊

• A is most applicable at the moment. hopefully by the end of next year ill excel =]

• I voted A, all I can cook is spaghetti carbonara or roast chicken or lamb lol

• I'm an average cook. My meals are always simple, yet delicious. Definitely on the higher end of average tho.

• am an average cook... still learning

• *Clicks C* I love cooking and it always makes me happy when it turns out right, and get super excited when people enjoy eating it.

• I think I do ok. My friends & family say I'm quite good.

• maybe you can try tomatoes and eggs, if you choose the good tomatoes and put enough sugar it won't be sour, iys nice :)

• I just do spaghetti and meatballs with corn and spinach

What Guys Said 7

• I'm a fair cook. I'd like to be better. I really admire people that can whip out a good home cooked meal.

Today, I did a pork and shrimp adobo with jasmine rice. Not the healthiest meal but great in cool weather like we had today.

• I usually do Thansgiving and Christmas meals for the family with the help of my wife of coarse

• Everything I make I generally enjoy and are pretty good. Its generally nothing over the top special, but I'm a pretty good griller when it comes down to it. I'm not much of a recipes guy, I know a few and generally just screw around with them to make them better or a little different.

• I'm average at most things I make but really good at my main dishes. Women don't like me to cook for them though. And I don't like spending time with anyone.

• I like to think of myself as an average cook

• I can grill up anything. If it requires an oven though I'm a noob.

• I'd say "A" but only because I rarely cook... but I try to change that :)