What is the worst thing you have ever done?

don't say you don't have regrets, because everyone has them. Don't be afraid to write down your worst regret. you are not being judged.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think this is the worst thing I've ever done, but it's one of the biggest regrets in my life.

When I was 15, a girl asked me out. It was quite clear that she had worked up quite a bit of courage to ask me out. I turned her down, and for the worst reason possible. I was very interested in her; I thought she was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen. I turned her down because my self-esteem at that point in my life was so low that I truly believed that nobody in her right mind could find me attractive and desirable. She was devastated when I turned her down; we never spoke again, and she probably didn't ask a guy out ever again because of what happened with me. If I could go back and do it over again, I would have responded by telling her, "It would be a privilege and an honor to go on a date with a girl as lovely and charming as you."

Most Helpful Girl

• I met guys off the internet (hookup sites) for hookups. One of them was 15 years older than me. I even went to their cities because I don't want them in my place, don't want them knowing where I live. That's how much I crave male touch and attention

What Guys Said 7

• Probably going a little too far in fistfights when I was younger. I black out sometimes when I fight and do... not good things.

• Stole a balloon on free balloon day.
    https://i.imgflip.com/p2gth.jpg

• I vandalized a few houses when I was a kid.

• Not doing something terrible. I'm a goody two-shoes and I'm starting to fucking regret it.

• I prefer not to say.

• I allowed my brother's fiancĂ©e to seduce me.

• The first girl I had sex with or drugs.

What Girls Said 8

• Throwing away all my awards.
    And some other stuffs.

It's already done. I don't ponder about them too much.

• Not taking the chance when I had to talk to that guy.. 🙈

• When I was a kid I tried to poison my sister. I still feel bad about it. Plus now she's my best friend and favorite person in the world. So the lesson here is don't kill people. You might end up loving them.

• My worse regret was dating my ex

• losing my virginity to a guy I didn't even like

• I made fun of this girl I went to camp with and made her cry everyday for a week, made her carry the tent up a big hill for our group (my friend, me, and her)

• when i was 15 i sucked my brothers dick when we got drunk

• tI had a journal filled with hateful/hurtful things written about my friends and family. They were my personal feeling at the time I had written them. Someone in my family found it and read and shared it with others. It really hurt one person in particular and made them lose trust in me. I felt horrible for hurting them but I never intended for them to see my personal thoughts. I don't think I even meant everything I wrote. Most of it was out of anger.