Anybody else here like to save the photos of the attractive GaGers on here?

there are a shit load of attractive GaG Girls. I have 200+ GaG Girls Photos saved on my phone.

• I don't
  • I do

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I do find people in here attractive, but I don't do that. I do have photos of them on my phone because I KNOW THEM AND THEY SEND ME PICS, but I don't go around stealing pics XD

It's not common what you do but I don't find it creepy. I mean, it's just a pic that YOU uploaded and you KNEW that anyone could have access to it. Since you upload a pic to the internet, you never know where it's gonna end. So I think it's a normal thing to do, it's on the internet... you have full control of it.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a?

A) Troll
    B) Psychopath
    C) Perv
    D) Bored af
    E) Desperately need XPer points
    F) All of the above

What Girls Said 31

What Guys Said 29

• 11|2
  • Do you live at like an antarctic research outpost or something?

• There are plenty of attractive GAGers, sure, but I do not save them. That would make me feel creepy, not to mention I'd have absolutely no reason to save them. If I wanted to save pictures of attractive people on the internet, I could just type in "attractive girl" on Google images and save pics from there... and even that is something I don't do.

• I can honestly say I have never done that. What you have 200+ photos of female gagers. Mate that is creepy!

• LOL @ 200 plus saved girls...

• I've never done this.. It's actually kind of creepy to me hahaha

• Do you tape them to the faces of your blow up dolls?

• Not really. I don't see any point in saving pictures of random strangers, however attractive they might be.

• I do have screen shots of a lot of them, especially my favorite Gagger like @MissNowhere, @XNicholeMariex3, @Kittykatg, @T-shirtsandkneehighs, @WhatTheHellAmy, and all the sexy babezillas here, it's like a private collection, Sworn to never share (even with my shadow self) keep em for few days then delete.

You can even use it to annoy them, like now I am @MissNowhere.
    Awww... I love @Ihav2fart, he is so sexy and adorable, I wanna Cuddle and kiss him from bottom till the top..
    @Nik1hil get lost you murderous psycho, rat killer, I despise you on cellular level don't ever message me again, get lost you f-ing psycho, you killed my Disney dream...
    Hehe
    HINT IF YOU CAN NOT save the image just take a Screenshot

• Man, you're so weird and I love that XD

Thanks for the mention, I hope you do something useful with my pics XD jk

• @MissNowhere well don't worry my drama is over, won't bother you anymore, you have all the rights to still call me a f-ing psycho.. I am gonna be out for few days now, see ya later beautiful

• That's creepy and not at all flattering

• im gonna put a YOOT for "You're one of them" for all the girls I think this QA saved lol

• So basically any girl with a profile pic of herself... Yay thanks for the reassurance that creep stole our pictures 👍

• Omg 😂😂
      I better hope this dude isn't the one that jack off to the pictures lol don't need history to repeat itself again

• @mskay only the admins would know that hahaa

• No, I haven't, although I admit I wish I had saved those few girls who were 10/10 because the Google search honestly doesn't give out any.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb42A5m-lw4

• Dude... Wtf! That's not cool

• no, that'd be weird and they're ugly.

• You know that's weird right?

• Why yes, yes I do. I just saved a couple girls photos who answered this question

• Creep in training...

• I've never had a desire to save celeb pics so I don't understand it. Celebs are promoting their business and popularity by having professional, photo shopped pics out there though. Saving portrait profile pics from girls on a forum seems different to me.

• Plus some of these girls may not even be real so the joke would be on me

• eh no... there are a lot of super attractive GAGers here, but I don't see why I should save their photos... for what? If I need jerk off material then I go watch some porn.

• Yes, I'm also planning on making a suit from their skin. I hope you're all staying moisturized!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JziE11E1zSY

• oh boy -_- sir, have you never heard of porn?

• I'm curious who are the attractive gagers.

• I bet you fap to my android.

• Hahaha, I have done this long time ago, But I got the permission from the girls,Dude are you my student?

• Liar... I never gave you the permission to save my pics.

• @MissNowhere If your farty do that, You will never say that, You just don't likes me. Cool or not cool, I didn't hurt your feelings Instead say nice words to you. But you being cold to me. Maybe that just who you really are.😒

• He wouldn't do that. Whatever dude. Peace.

• I think you are being very creepy on here. media.giphy.com/media/4pMX5rJ4PYAEM/giphy.gif

• Wow, super creepy.

• So what do you do with these pictures... just wondering

• I save pics of all em pink Anons.. jut sayin

• Yee i have 100 HAWT pix of baby @cinderelli @missnowhere about of'em are noods ;3

• I am hot :P

• eh. I did once

• Dude that's kinda weird, plus i'm sure a lot of those photos aren't even the actual person.