What is it with today's society and drugs?

Seems like if you don't take drugs including smoking weed you're in the greater minority, in my last college class I was victimised because of this, I've always never wanted to take drugs, it just seems like that's the only way to be accepted nowadays.

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares just brag that one day while they're getting thrown in jail or can't get a job you'll be successful.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's funny you say this cuz the ONLY drug I have been regularly victimized in the past for not consuming is alcohol (which you probably don't find so bad, since it's legal). I have been at so many parties, big and small, where other guys said stuff like "Whaaaattt? You don't like beer? What's wrong with you?" I have NEVER had anyone say this about weed or even hard drugs such as cocaine to me. My friends who smoke weed are all very mature and respectful about it. So I can't quite believe what you say.

What Girls Said 1

• There's nothing wrong with not smoking weed. Marijuana causes me to have bad panic attacks and anxiety, I just can't do it.

What Guys Said 6

• well you definitely aren't in the minority. while there has been significant increase in marijuana use and acceptance it is still not a activity participated in by the majority of people. ... that said you are in college where there tends to be larger populations of weed smokers... but if you don't want to smoke or indulge in other things don't feel compelled or pressured to do so

• Oh my god... my doctor prescribed me DRUGS? So much misinformation about weed out there. But look, you don't have to do anything you don't want to. If you don't want to smoke weed, don't. If you don't want to use "real drugs", don't. And fuck anyone who doesn't like you for it. Do you, and make no apologies for it.

• you were victimized in college for not smoking weed? lol

• I'm quite open with the fact that I don't drink alcohol or smoke weed and nobody has given me shit for it. All my friends smoke weed but they're very respectful about it. They will go to a different room or smoke it outside.

• GOOD!!! that's exactly the way i like it! i've never been one to follow the cloud.

• I'm with you on this. I never wanted to try them.