Do you think Einstein's theory is wrong?

The theory of relativity srry I thought I typed it 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• The boyfriend's a physics student so I asked him and I'll just let him type his replies using my account, so here :) (If he's an asshole, I apologise!) :

... which one? he had a lot. the wave particle duality? special relativity? general relativity?

• The relativity 😊

• @lola2500cobalt what? 😂 😂 😂 Einstein special relativity theory might be wrong

• GET OUT! -_-

What Girls Said 1

• Einstein have about 5 theories. So if you are talking in a general sense I will try to give my view (bearing in mind that Physics is not really my thing). So Einstein believed that the theory of relatively was mostly associated with space and that the timeline of earth and space are correlated to each other. Space is insufficient and mass can be change as well as the speed of light is incompatible, same with observers and astronomers who are in that field. Then there is Two-theory view, and newton gravity. Experiments that was conducted were invalid for sometime which was constancy, light and speed which the tool was a soundwave bot (and other experiments was done).
    I think Einstein took a brave approach to physics, but there are some faults. There is still ongoing progress with understanding the beyond, it is not so much as wrong but its unjustifiable. Can space really just be nothing? Its too early to tell yet. There is the possibility of life on mars :D

What Guys Said 3

• No, because it has been proven to be correct (otherwise it wouldn't be called a theory. The scientific word "theory" means something drastically different than the definition of "theory" as laymen people use it in everyday life). If Einstein's theory of relativity was inaccurate, several modern inventions such as Satellites and GPS (and of course nuclear energy) wouldn't exist. They are the living evidence for the correctness of his theory.

• Do u know the reasons why some scientists said it's not true?

• See that's what I am talking about search " the reasons why Einstein theory might be wrong?"

• I did and I didn't find anything of significance. No credible scientist would say that the theory of relativity is wrong. Again: if the theory was wrong, many modern inventions based on it couldn't even exist.

• Einstein published multiple theories; to which are you referring?

• Which one?