Do you want to fall in love someday?

I'm already in love.. With chocolate..

Most Helpful Guy

• Chocolate? That cheating bitch, I had her first!

Ehh, no biggie, I've been cheating on Chocolate with Ice Cream and Licorice.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• I wish one day someone will look at me the same way I look at pizza
    http://i.imgur.com/M7RYRBm.gif

• I used to. Decided to forget about it and move on. Feels better to think about other things when something can't seem to happen.

• Yeah, I would like to... but with a woman! :P

• I think love makes us weak and brings pain equal or greater to whatever pleasure it gave you while you had it.. I hope to someday lose the desire for love.

• Yes, when i fall in love i want it to be for real and something serious , so far never found that true love.. i had many leads but that was about all.

• Hahaha... now you just have to find a person someday that is as sweet as chocolate!

I am already in love to... I love my time with her and when we are apart I think of ways we can share time together!

• Yes but not get married again. As far as food goes, I love chocolate too😊 Turkish pistachios are another

• Only if it's good and is reciprocated. If not, nah, I've already got enough bs in my life.

• Sure, but someday ^^

• If they fall in love BACK with me, hell yea!

• Did it.. still dealing with the aftermath. Don't know if I'd be up for it again.

• Is it worth the pain it brings?

• Because it was returned right? What if it wasn't?

• It was just an unbelievable high. It was not returned at the end so..

• Why whould you even not want to fall in love? 😮

• I've already fallen in love, with a rabbit (no joke), in a non-sexual way. But, with a girl would be me dream, yes.

• I want to know what that is. Yeah someday

• No I don't I don't care about that anymore

• yes i do want to someday

• I want to fall asleep. .. fuk love, love is bullshit

What Girls Said 8

• you're never falling in love? unfortunately, it is not a choice. i have a friend who is dead set against relationships and doesn't even believe in love, yet right now she is a mess because she's in love and can't get over it. it just happens i'm afraid :(
    and you can't expect happiness without opening your heart to the risk of pain first, without the pain there would never be love, and when you have it it is the best thing in the world.

• when you lose it, it is the worst thing in the world though. however, I am hopeful to find it again and it's nice to be able to think back and remember the fond memories, even if in the end it hurts. the hurt doesn't last forever, you DO get over it with time, and once you get over it you still have those happy memories :)

• like I've been hurt a million times before but I am actually still glad they happened, because the thought of it never even having happened is worse than the loss i suffered after it... it was nice while it lasted and I use that thought to comfort me :) at least I got to experience it

• Definitely. I know what the risks are, that huge pain and heartbreak can come with it, but I still want to see what all the hype is about, experience it for myself. I hope it will happen someday, but if not, that's cool too, I'll just get a dog.

• Yes I absolutely do :)

• Definitely, some things in life are worth the risks. Falling in love may as well just be a mistake I'd always repeat, no matter what the lessons are.

• My relationship with chocolate has strained my relationship with the scale... Now we are broken up, me and the scale that is...

• I'd love to be in love. I'm a bit of a romanticist!!!

• I'm also already in love but not with chocolate :P

• Sure, i guess