Do you like tattoos?

Do you like tattoos? do you have any? :) i like tattoos and i want to get one on my arm :)

Most Helpful Guy

• While I am all for people having the right to get a tattoo if they want one, I think they are a bad idea. Tattoo removal is very expensive and how successful it is can vary. Therefore, if you later regret what you got, you most likely stuck with it. Do you really think that what you like at 25 is going to be the same as what you like at 45?

It can also cost you for the rest of your life. Whether you like it or not, it is a fact that a tattoo can effect your employment. Some employers won’t hire people with tattoos, so unless it isn't very visible, you may regret (and it's perfectly legal to not hire someone with a tattoo).

However, if none of this matter to you, it is your body so do with it as you please, but I would never get one.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like them, but I personally don't have any.

What Guys Said 5

• I am not into tattoos. Think more than once before getting a tattoo. Especially about how you might feel about it when you're in your old years.

• I don't have any but they can be really hot.

• I don't mind them if on a girl if they're nicely done and placed on certain areas.
    I have 2 pieces that I merged into one continuous piece.

• I do like them, I love it if they have a hidden meaning behind it (same as with some accessories)
    I have no tattoos, but if I wouldn't mind getting one

• tattoooos are lifeee and yes a sleve

What Girls Said 1

• yes I do like tattoos I like to get the kind u stick on and dab water on or the kind were u can use a air brush