What's it like to fall in love with someone you think you won't get? and then?

Has anyone ever fell in love with someone you thought you couldn't get with for whatever reason... and then it happened? What's it like wanting something so bad you can't have and then you finally get it? Must be an amazing feeling huh?

What Girls Said 1

• That happened to me. Fell in love with my boyfriend when I was just barely 17. He played "hard to get" and eventually I lost hope. Six months later we started dating and have been together ever since!! :)

• did it feel good?

• Oh absolutely! Still does! I'm beyond lucky to have such a wonderful man in my life.

What Guys Said 1

• If you really think you can't get it. You might not know what to do, now that you have it.
    Like asking you mom for icecream. When after a long time she finally caves in and asks "Alright, what flavour" and you just think "I don't know, I never thought I'd made it this far".