Is this how your cats make you feel?

When you try to put them in a cat carrier. :D

• omg yes!
  • sometimes
  • don't remind me
  • nope
  • I own a dog

Most Helpful Guy

• Cool video. For people that know how to do it it is much more easy than people that don't. Some people just by their actions stress the cat out. Our cat was never stressed out by it, most of the time he would sit on a passengers lap in the car and not even in a cage. He was not scared of the car one bit and just sat there and behaved himself completely. He also behaved himself completely at the vet and just let the vet do what they needed to do. Much of this was probably down to the fact he had a very high level of trust in us so he knew that we were not going to put him in any situation where his life was in danger so he took the attitude of it is fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. It's pretty easy to get them in. It's just once they're in that makes me sad; they cry and whine.

What Guys Said 7

• most cat owners find a lot of characteristics in his comics :D he´s brilliant. my cat is pretty much lame though xD the only cat typical thing she does is barfing all over the place :D

• Sometimes but if you know how is quite easy :)

• We don't do that, we just bring the doctor over here XD

• Aaa the old Simon's cat, love that cat.

• Yeah, i have a little tom cat i call him Tiger he is stray but that little bugger he picked a fight with me on the back porch , there him and the neighbor cat , Jacks was fighting
    i had to run to keep from getting scratched by them two ,

• the one time I had to put a cat in a great I was sad, we were going to have him put down.

• Cats are useless

What Girls Said 4

• It's pretty easy for my cats. Their cage is a little bigger and softer, so they don't see it as something too scary.

• Might have a few claw marks but I get em in there!

• All the time. I just put a cat harness and leash on them if I'm only taking one.

• i have a dog, but she hates it just as much XD