Halo or Call of duty?

I like halo... I'm interested in what other people think.

• I don't know
  • Call of duty
  • Halo
  • Both
  • Neither

Most Helpful Guy

• I like Halo better, like the futuristic style of that game. :)

• Halo isn't the same with out bungie, on top of that I don't trust 343 because of the master chef collection s bad servers.

What Guys Said 16

• Halo has the courtesy to not re-release the exact same game once a year.

• But it still never sells as much as call of duty

And its not the same game at all... there are huge differences but the casual player will not notice them at all

• @Outofthegrey that's a sequel to every game that has ever excited (excluding games that have only released onc game). Asker - a sequel is exactly as he is describing cod, but treyarch has never steered me wrong before. 343 has with the stupid messed serves that the master chef collection had.

• Sorry I play big boy games.

• What's a "big boy game" that is multiplayer?

P. S. I'm not huge on shooters so i'm not trolling you!

• Battlefield!

• Clearly call of duty

Especially mw2 and 3... black ops 1 was really good too

Pumped for black ops 3 -zombiessssssss

• I don't have video games so when I do play I get my ass kicked. It no fun lol

• Im more interested in the latest halo than I am in the latest cod, so ill go with halo.

• call of duty all the way... especially CoD4 and World at War

• WAW was awesome... Im really disappointed that the latest cod is black ops 3. I was really hoping that Treyarch was going to go back to WW2 and do World at War 2 or something similar :(((

• Yeah, its the same on xbox servers

• @Bandit74

damn these cheaters ruining the classics -_- I think CoD4 is still fine though. i ought to fire that up again some day

• none. I liked both at the beginning when they came out, but I've stopped playing both series.

• Halo, every call of duty is the same. at least halo makes and attempt at being unique

• I'm gonna say the say thing I said to mr. Gray up there, that's a sequel to every game that has ever excited (excluding games that have only released onc game). a sequel is exactly as he is describing cod, but treyarch has never steered me wrong before. 343 has with the stupid messed serves that the master chef collection had.

• But each sequel tells a different story.

• HAHA "Call of Duty"

Halo! Of course! Where's the vehicles I want in COD?

• I said halo because i never actually played call of duty

• Eh, I should have voted neither. I'm not much of a gamer.

• halo all the way. master chief is the shits... he dont take shit from crap and anyone else

• Battlefield all day

• COD if I had to choose but I prefer COUNTER STRIKE! GO GO GO!

• Call of Duty, I was never an Xbox person

What Girls Said 6

• Lol I stopped playing CoD for plot and MP a while ago. I only play for zombz now and even that's getting old. At least with Halo, you can get invested in it.

• CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 2: ZOMBIES ALL DAY ERR DAY!!

• None warframe. ^^

• Call of duty. Home of hackers and kids
    Halo. Never played it.

So TF2. :P

• I personally hate both.

• I say call of duty because I can tell halo is not same with out bungie. There is zombies, and trayarch knows what they are doing and people are living too much in the past.

• Yeah, I want to try to play call of duty and all but my mum doesn't want me to play these kinds of games.

• Don't let her stop u. Try your dad.