Are you under 5' tall?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No but I'm still under 6ft tall :((

• me too, one whole inch lol

• I don't know, maybe im just hypercritical but I think its a noticeable difference.

What Girls Said 17

What Guys Said 8

• I'm just under 6'4," so I guess I am uhh "a bit" taller than 5' 😅

• 1.8^9 nm :3
    thats how tall I am

• No and if I was life would suck. I hate being stared at and I know I'd get stared at if I was that short.

• Women under 5'2 😍❤️💕

• I am 5'8, and I hate it. I want someone to pick me up, put me on a table and stretch out my spine. With hands maybe, but tools would be preferred. Being a short (ish) guy is not fun.

• 5'8'' isn't short

• OMG yes it is, people make fun of me for being short, and everyone in public towers over me. The other day a girl who was a few inches taller than me said "hey midget boy do you mind letting me in the building too?" (she needed to see someone in the building that didn't have a phone). But 5'8 is short bruh.

• ok, you must be 5'4'' thinking ur 5'8'' or its all in the mind or you live in germany or netherlands or sth but 5'8'' is a pretty normal height, i am about 179 cm which is negligibly less than 5'11'' and I see 5'8'' as tall enough, quite close to my height.

• Im 5'8, which i've heard is a pretty hot height for a guy. Not to short to be un-attractive, but not to tall to be threatning. 5'8-5'10 is the best height range for a guys. Girls is 5'4-5'7

• almost 6'6", so slightly taller :p

• 5feet nine

• nice height man

• My dad and my son are both over 6 ft. I got the wrong genes. So be it, pfff.

• most men in my family are under 5'7'' and i am 5'11'', ain't complaining he he