Have you ever had a really bad?

Tooth ache?

• No
  • Yes
  • OMG the pain 😷
  • Kind of
  • Mild tooth ache

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I have. I had to call the dentist for an emergency visit is was so bad. I had been fighting it all weekend and it just got worse and worse to the point the pain made me sick to my stomach. I couldn't even eat anything. The dentist took xrays of the area and found part of a root from one of my wisdom teeth I had removed years earlier. The root had fused with my jaw. I could see from the xray the root fragment is was no where near the pain location, but same side of my mouth. Dentist said the pain could be travelling along the nerve. All they could do was give me some pain killers and call my oral surgeon to have a look. He couldn't see me for 2 weeks!!! Anyway, long story short, I knew it was bullshit, so I just kinda dug the area with some dental floss and sure enough a decent size chunk of food popped out. It started to bleed and I could feel my pulse in the area, but the pain started to go away. I knew then it was just an infection from the food. I know this is gross, and I was embarrassed by it, but literately 12 hours later after mouth washing it every 2 hours the pain was totally gone!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it was so bad that I started crying D: it was hurting so badly bruh :(

• I know what you mean I used to get bad tooth ache like that too the pain is so unreal.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, when i was a baby my mom told me about every tooth i cut i ran a high fever
    and when i was a teenager and my wisdom teeth was coming in I ran a fever too plus the pain.. So i know all about the pain that goes with teeth.

• It's the one right behind my right canine.

Has a little hole in it just big enough for a toothpick. Hot, cold, sudden pressure is completely out of the question.

Got so bad at one point that the pain spread behind my right eye and around to my temple. It felt like something was tearing my skull apart. Imagine the root of a tree forcing up and cracking a square of sidewalk. It was horrible.

• My wisdom teeth pain.

• Absolutely forever ago, but ya. I think everyone has at some point.

• some aliens don't have teeth.

What Girls Said 3

• yes! omg.. yes. i'll never forget it either. i still have ghost tooth pains sometimes. haha

• Same and I feel your pain 😷

• when i had to get a baby tooth that never came out, pulled it hurt like hell. But i don't have wisdom teeth and never will so therefore i will never experience wisdom teeth pain *insert evil maniacal laugh*

• i haven't...