Recent show/video game that made you cry?

For me it's Rick and Morty and Batman Arkham Knight.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait... video games make people cry now? I've broken a few controllers in my younger days over some tough losses in Madden, but I've never been moved to tears, haha.

• Duuudeeee THOSE PLOTS.

• Ahhhh, I see. I hardly ever play anymore, and if I do it's Madden or NHL, maybe Grand Theft Auto. Guess I'm not playing the tearjerkers, haha. These games are getting pretty serious. When I was your age, Goldeneye for N-64 was like the greatest thing I had ever seen, hahaha.

• Braahhh I'm not even sure what N-4 looks like rn. xD Yeah those aren't emotional games. Well I thought GTA might be plot wise to some degree but I never played in story mode.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• I honestly don't think there has been a recent show/video game that has made me cry.
    When I watch a movie or play a video game...
    http://i.imgur.com/mDSnvgD.gif

• RICK AND MORTY YES. Best show ever *burp*

Sorry but I have to ask.. What's your favorite episode? I absolutely love meeksies if that's how you spell it 😂

• BEST. I-I-TS THE 5TH MOST POPULAR SHOW ON TV APPARENTLY. SO IT BEING GREAT IS FUCKING #F-FACTS DAWG.

ummm thats hard lmfao my favorite one is the episode when they watch TV and its commericals from different dimensions.

I remember seeing a guy on here answering questions as Mr Meeksies too!

https://youtu.be/t_LJtG2gXSc

• I haven't cried in years haha but a show and game that gave me feelings are The Witcher 3 and Parasyte

• Ohh that show will be on Adult Swim soon. Not sure if I'll watch it. But it looks crazy as hell. Sad ending?

Witcher is on the list.

• I need 7 more episodes to finish but so far it's amazingly good and sad I really recommend watching it I wouldn't hold my breath for the dub but I do hope it's good for those who enjoy it dubbed

• The sub is always better lol dub is for the lazy in my opinion. I'm p lazy.

Thanks for the adivce 🌈

• Dunno about recent but The Walking Dead (video game) made me cry when Lee died. :(

• Damn that game leaves everyone who plays it in a dark,10ft pitt of feels and teenage angst.

• Meet Joe Black after the ending... I could handle the ending but then they played somewhere over the rainbow and there might've been a tear or two. I'm a bitch sigh*

• I have never straight up cried about a game but I do get teary a little bit. but the last game that made me feel emotional was Mad Max

• That means the movie would make you an emotional wreck 😟

• Actually the question is have I watched a play through of the game? And nooopee. Not yet. I wanted to watch the movie first. Friends were like "ITS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES OR THE BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR"

• I agree it was awesome

• I usually don't cry, but me dying in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 made me tear up a little :'(

• One Piece last week. But I wasn't crying I just had something in my eye https://youtu.be/EhGnyDTmnNU

• When Tadashi Died in Big Hero 6!
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aIIy4o3MUPw

• Can't remember having ever cried from a game or movie...

• The end of Rick and Morty season 2 oh God that was rough.

• Duck Hunt on the original NES, it made me miss being a 90s kid, being a 90s kid was the best.

• Fast and Furious 7 and The Walking Dead game (season 1) :(

• Duuuuuude the season finale :( :( :(

• Its like my heart scratched itself through my chest and got tied to the back of a truck and got dragged for 20 miles at 90mph

Still listening to the end song. FUCK

• YO FUCK THE FEDERATION

• FUCK THEM IN THE ASS UNTIL THEY DIE

• i was playing bioshock 2 again and got the full good ending, that game gave me the feels T_T

What Girls Said 5

• I've been watching Rick & Morty all weekend... love it :)

Last thing that made me cry was watching the news. A 32 year old dad raised £500,000 to help his adopted daughter get the medical treatment she needed, all before he died of a brain tumour. Broke my heart... to think, some of the 'men' on this site - the shit they complain about... just get a grip.

• Holy shit. Thats heart breaking. Thats a real man's man. Haha the guys on here can be p pathetic. He did something spectacular with his life.

Awesome man!!! If you don't get srsly sad for the last epsiode of season 2 then you aren't human xD

• I'm about one episode away from the end of the season... I'll make sure I'm alone to watch it, hate crying in front of people!

But yes, what a dude huh? Made me equally happy and sad that a guy like that exists and has sadly died too young. Life sucks sometimes!

• It's a Chinese edutainment show that involves kids and their dad.. "Dad, Where Are We Going?"

• Metal Gear Revengance.
    I was at the last fight with Armstrong, A-S grades on all chapters on Hard mode. Then the next time I went to play the HDD got knocked loose, had to restore it. ;________;

• Thats so fucking annoyiiiing 😤 did you get your scores back again?

• 😟 shit son. at least no one reset it. You would have a dead body to hide.

• BRUH. LET ME TELL YOU.
      Lol nah it won't be hard to get all my scores back.

• Recent Fairy Tail chapters... Pretty much where the Assassin's Creed franchise is going. Like wtf Ubisoft?

• Ohh and its not going in the right direction? Everyone complained by Unity's gameplay. The plots usually fuck with my emotions. Or is it losing its greatness? AC can't become mediocre.

• Uh sorry for spoiler

• WOW WHAT THE FUCK.
      AND IT'S OK. UH WOW.

i2.kym-cdn.com/.../...2012-09-13_at_9.39.39_AM.png

Its... ok. I need to get back to that game. -_- it probably should have ended with him. They drag out games too much sometimes.

• I often cry at Boy Meets World. I even cried at Girl Meets World once. Good shows, man. Good shows.

• isn't that a pretty old show... that might of been om T. V. land? :o

• I want to say it was abc... Not positive. But now Girl Meets World is on Disney channel and Cory and Topanga are the parents and it makes my heart happy.