Can we trust McDonald’s chicken nuggets?

I’m craving those pieces of golden, crispy goodness but how many times have they been recalled THIS YEAR ALONE? -_- Can we trust McDonald’s nuggets? Should I go get some? Why or why not?

• Yes, we can.
  • No the fuq not we can't.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably wouldn't make good candidates for presidency but I mean, the three times I had them this year I didn't get sick.

What Guys Said 20

• I haven't eaten at McDonald's since 1996. I don't trust any food mass produced to that extent for the purpose of profit. As a general rule, I don't eat fast food, and definitely not from large chains. You just know they're adding something kinda foul to produce more meat without actually putting more meat in. Back in the day I heard a rumor that McDonald's uses ground up meal worms in their potato mush they eventually make into fries.😱😱😱 Don't know if that's true, but I wouldn't put it past them.

• they're so fucking good. but so fucking bad lol. I heard that when they say its 100% white chicken breast that its still bullshit. mcdonalds makes the labels legit and always finds a fucking loophole lol.

• Ehh I don't trust them too much, but I still eat it. It's difficult to trust any restaurants to be honest, cause you never know what happens in the kitchen

• I only trust their fries cause I know it's like 60% salt so the fry itself is automatically less than 50% GMO lol

• If you have a stomach of steel sure. I wouldn't get it though. Food poisoning is not a fun experience.

• They're unhealthy, not tasty, and their treatment of factory farmed animals is atrocious. I'd pass.

• Nah in my experience they're very bad at keeping secrets.

• Yes its safe to eat them lol

A lot of products get recalled

• Lol I don't trust anything they serve.

• I know a friend who has a sister that inspects the meat for McDonald's, and she told me that the stuff they put in the mcnuggets are extremely nasty. The same applies to Burger Kings nuggets.

• No. And you can't even trust KFC... Try local fast food joints, instead of fast food chains.

• I'm Asian. I'm pretty sure there isn't anything in those nuggets that I wouldn't normally eat anyway.

• What's the big deal guys spit, jizz yellow jizz in your fast food everyday and no one bats an eye but people don't like mystery process food haha xD it's quite funny

• You don't have to trust them but you can eat them. People still eat Jack in the Box after what happened.

• Trust a McNugget like you trust the McRib

• Who cares. They're still delicious

• well I don't want to eat chicken feet :/

• Ya, but it's mcdonalds. I'm not going there because it's quality food. I'm going there because it tastes good

• I never even heard they were recalled, where abouts? I haven't heard anything here over England about them, they summed up most of my childhood.

• Recalled? I don't think they've ever been recalled in my country (Australia)

• Billions of Mc nuggets as sold each year only 1 million where recalled and only problaly 10% of those would actually make you sick so your odds are 0.01% of getting a bad mcnugget

• I'm sure they're fine. White meat is safer than what they used to use (dark)

What Girls Said 12

• Legit - I read this thread yesterday and a bit later, we out and bought a 20 piece. Do I trust McDonalds? Not really. It's not what they do in stores, it's what they do before the food gets to the stores that I don't trust. It's a multi-billion dollar global company - despite what they claim about humane practices or whatever I doubt they care if the animals they use are emotionally stable and shit, as long as there's enough to meet quota and the health reports aren't full of anything too crazy. But at the end of the day, they taste good with honey mustard and caramel sauce and I do trust my GI tract to digest whatever it is and crap it out later. Just saying.

• I don't know about 'Nuggets,' @Esplorare but my own two cousins ate there for lunch today, had the McRib and fries.
    Good luck. xx

• They won't hurt you, but I encourage you to eat them elsewhere. The company that McDonald's gets their chicken from is incredibly cruel to the animals, and buying from them supports that cruelty.

• That's the only thing that doesn't make me sick from there anymore. Not sure if I can 100% trust them but I still eat them.

• No its WAY too fatty and bad for you.
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/45710708.jpg

• They kill chicks for that.

• I think the real question is: Can we trust McDonald's? I don't think so.

• I don't trust McDonald's at all

• Lol option B sounds funny so I chose that. No we can't trust it, I won't even feed it to my dog 😝

• Nope they are processed

• I said No to McNuggets (and fast food, no matter how delicious) and have noticed... I'm not as sick as I once was. I don't know what it's made up of, but it is not good for my body. No, McNuggets cannot be trusted.

Fight on, little chick!

http://i.imgur.com/vps36QR.jpg

• OMFG I'M NEVER TOUCHING A NUGGET AGAIN

• No, they just harvested the eggs. They didn't really eat a whole lot of meat. They had goats for goat milk, geese and ducks... because they sort of just used their pond lol. But they had a lot of vegetables and as I said eggs and milk. That's about it. They also had a koi fish pond, tons of cats and some dogs. It was a cool place to visit.

• I had food poisoning from that shitty place