Is it just me or does someone else pick their skin until they bleed?

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Guy

• What drug are you on or coming of of

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm on ADHD meds and sleeping pills

• Show All
    • Holy shit

• What?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't pick. I don't pick scabs at all. My boyfriend does though and it's the most disgusting habit ever. Grosses me out. I thump him on the forehead when I catch him lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Nope what are you a vampira xD but it's okay as long as you don't get too curious and do drastic things to see your bones :O

0|0
    0|0
  • Just you. I know a guy who likes to cut himself though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just the scabs but even then I'm not trying to draw blood, just the semi-healed thin layer of skin

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just you... I don't do that to myself

0|0
    0|0
  • I pick my upper lip, it's a bad habit I feel embarrassed about.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's just you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Major eww. I think it's just you :/ there's a medical name for that though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have pretty bad acne and this is something I do often. It's terrible for your skin and will most likely leave scars, I would advise trying to break the habit as soon as possible.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have dermatitis so its easier to make myself bleed I don't have any scars from picking I do have 15 maybe more scars plus indent scars from other things

• Eww no! Do you do this regularly?

0|0
    0|0
  • This is known as a form of self-harm which you sould really seek help for, I knwo at the time that is hard to do but trust me, if it turns into cutting, do you really want those scars for the rest of your life?

0|0
    0|0
  • That could be a form of obsessive compulsive behaviour. If you see a doctor they might be able to help with that

0|0
    0|0