Is it just me or does someone else pick their skin until they bleed?

Most Helpful Guy

• What drug are you on or coming of of

• I'm on ADHD meds and sleeping pills

• Holy shit

• What?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't pick. I don't pick scabs at all. My boyfriend does though and it's the most disgusting habit ever. Grosses me out. I thump him on the forehead when I catch him lol

What Guys Said 6

• Nope what are you a vampira xD but it's okay as long as you don't get too curious and do drastic things to see your bones :O

• Just you. I know a guy who likes to cut himself though.

• Just the scabs but even then I'm not trying to draw blood, just the semi-healed thin layer of skin

• It's just you... I don't do that to myself

• I pick my upper lip, it's a bad habit I feel embarrassed about.

• it's just you.

What Girls Said 5

• Major eww. I think it's just you :/ there's a medical name for that though.

• I have pretty bad acne and this is something I do often. It's terrible for your skin and will most likely leave scars, I would advise trying to break the habit as soon as possible.

• I have dermatitis so its easier to make myself bleed I don't have any scars from picking I do have 15 maybe more scars plus indent scars from other things

• Eww no! Do you do this regularly?

• This is known as a form of self-harm which you sould really seek help for, I knwo at the time that is hard to do but trust me, if it turns into cutting, do you really want those scars for the rest of your life?

• That could be a form of obsessive compulsive behaviour. If you see a doctor they might be able to help with that