How many scars do you have and if you remember how did you get them?

I have 15 maybe more scars plus indent scars I have the indent scars from when I was little I had hand foot and mouth disease, one of them is like six weeks ago I cut my toe open and had to get it glued shut another three was from metal ceiling tiles they cut me and another one was a piece of metal cut me while I was taking down a deck and five of them are from knife and I don't know how I got the rest

Most Helpful Guy

• Numerous scars on my knuckles - fighting;
    Scar on right wrist - steam burn when I was 16;
    Light scar on right forearm - knife, when I was 20;
    Surgical scar on left mid thigh - drip entry when I was 4;
    Scar on my left knee - the cause for the surgical scar on left mid thigh;
    Skin graft scar on left ring finger - benign tumour was removed when I was 32;
    Scar on left inside elbow - from skin graft for left ring finger;
    Appendix scar on lower abdomen - appendix removed when I was 34;
    Burn scar on right forearm - woodworking class when I was 15;
    Surgical scar on right big toe - ingrown toe nail surgery when I was 17;
    I will have another scar when my thumb heals - cut it on some sharp metal on Sunday, down to the bone...
    That's all I can think of right now...

Most Helpful Girl

• Like most, I have far too many scars to list all that here, but one of them, I call my dumba-- scar. I was ironing and sat the iron on the edge of the board, but it began to fall and I, ahem, reached out to catch it, and it burned the crap out of me and now I have a permanent burn scar on my forearm.

What Guys Said 3

• I have two massive ones on my shin. One dead center on my forehead one on my eyebrow and one on my chest.

• One near my upper chest from surgery
    One on my foreman when I played football with friends.
    One on my ankle where I opened the fridge and something fell of and shattered and cut my ankle open.

• Mine are mostly mental ones

What Girls Said 5

• Ugh I have probably more than 6 if I really looked then more! One is from the freezer on my hand, another is from a really bad black fly on my leg, another is from glass on my knee... hahah one is from an iron, it's on my faec but you can't see anything now, however I can see a bit of a skin raise! I got it when I was about 3.. so 18 years has passed haha x

• I have several scars on my hands/fingers/wrist areas. I remember most of them are from cooking and clumsiness but I have a weird one on my wrist that was a spider bite. It's my favorite even though I didn't get any powers :(

• Around 3 I think

First one: dog bite me in my face just under my eyes
    Second: fingers. I was riding a horse and it decided to run in the bushes and I got hurted with lots of things and I didn't take care of the injuries haha, so I have a few scars
    Third: broke my jaw, so I have the surgery scar.

Thats about it :)

• i have burn scars on my hands but mostly my wrists but only from cooking, i have another on my forehead because i was literally dropped on my head as an infant, and i have moles that are all birthmarks all over my body

• Oh god way too many to count. The bigger ones i remember the little ones i dont...