If money were no object for you for 24 hours, what would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Work hard to help those in need, give money to refugees and migrants who need help and generally try to solve the current world problems, i ain't a greedy guy

What Guys Said 15

• Invest into things that will continue to make me money well after the day ends and also purchase a property in a city I'd like to live in so I can escape this hole I've been stuck in my entire life.

• buy as many trips as i can (plane ticket and all), but a house and pay off all the mortgages and taxes on it on a tropical beach, buy a boat and a decade's supply of gas, buyout google or something really famous, buy a lot of shit to resell and buy 2 cars: lambo and an f150.

• By all the card in the world and a big house. Save for the future and give to the poor and those who dont have money

• Be very very Evil with it!

• Buy dem bishes and holes before i die ✊🏼

• Get it all in cash and hoard it. Make purchases like mad. Invest it with financial adviser to be set for life.

• Hire a team to start my own business.

• I would fly a plane, scuba dive, bungee jump, ride jetski, operate a boat and a helicopter.

• Buy a bunch of islands, mega yachts, private jets... buy rocket ships

Id buy the moon if i could

• Id get a bunch of gold and diamonds and then once the 24 hours is up id sell it and get real money

• have a trillion dollar so i can stay home with my future wife.

• I'd buy Switzerland.

• I'd save it? Shovel all the money into a few caves till the time is gone

• Buy properties as much as possible

• Buy asome much gold and other expenses metal that I can

What Girls Said 3

• I would buy the most expensive legit items then the next day when money is once again an object, sell those items and put the money away to rack up interest.

Set for life.

• Book a few trips, lots of online shopping, and go to the best spa for a day and pop bottles at night 🍸

• Pay off my student loans, pay for a home for all the Syrian refugees, fund a tonne of charities and projects which I support, pay my Mum and stepdad's mortgage, buy my grandmother's house, buy homes for my uncles, pay all my friends' student loans, buy myself a house, buy homes for every homeless person I could find, Throw a tonne of money at the Socialist Worker Party, buy the patents on all medicines and make them free for everyone to use, and pay for travel + accommodation so I could study abroad for a semester in the US