Would you say this is fake or real?

There has been several users on youtube saying it's real, others saying it's just a commercial and severals saying that it's fake but it was filmed based on an actual shark attack that took place some time ago.

• It's real and it did happened
    4% (1)11% (2)7% (3)Vote
  • It's a commercial... troll
    77% (20)78% (14)77% (34)Vote
  • Not real but it was based on a real attack that happened once
    19% (5)11% (2)16% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• If that's real that's quite the camera crew to have a camera out in front of him 10 yards into the sea and one on either side of him as well as a microphone hooked up close to him so you can hear his voice clearly and even the noise of those pills going into his mouth.

What idiot is saying that's real?

2|0
    0|0
    • It is fake but apparently some people on YouTube keep saying it's real. Others were saying that it's an imitation with a fake attack based on a real attack that happened long ago.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• It's completely fake especially since it looks like a GWS. A GWS doesn't have hard bones as a skeletal frame, it's jaws are bone but the majority is mainly cartilage. the water's buoyancy actually helps keep the GWS's innards packed into it's light frame. Thus giving it's one of it's greatest design in making it an apex predator of the sea. If this GWS was out of water all his innards would do the opposite and start of hang like a damn ball and chain creating enormous amounts of pain for the GWS, almost as if it was being gutted alive!

1|1
    0|0
  • It is definitely real. You can clearly see that man in pain. Poor man. Cameraman is heartless. He should've helped that man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks legit... You know, having several cameras in different positions taking different shots, edited video, close up when he takes the pills, with comedic emphasis, perfect sound. Whoever says it's fake is a retard.

0|0
    0|0
  • it is fake

0|0
    0|0
  • Its an anti cigarette commercial or something like that. I've seen it before

0|0
    0|0
  • How heartless can you people be? especially the camerman who is just filming away... what the f is wrong with this world. help him!! what the fk, I woulda helped him, his arm was being eaten by a shark. I would like done somethin forshure

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• That looks so fake. And why would he be looking so calm.

1|0
    0|0
  • LMAO SOOO REAL.
    Bruh, obviously a commercial.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's totally real. I was there. Saw the whole thing.

0|0
    0|0