What would you do if the entire opposite sex suddenly disappeared?

It's a random Tuesday, you wake up and flip on the tv and notice there is downright panic. As far as anyone can tell there are no more of the opposite sex anywhere on the planet. There is only one gender left to fend for themselves. What do you think would happen? Would the way the planet operated get better or worse? What would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Humanity is then thoroughly boned as it will go extinc within 120 years.

What Guys Said 6

• Well I sincerely hope it's the men who all die. We would have sperm banks so the human race would live on quite easily.

• I thought about that, but in this scenario that would mean women could only reproduce other girls/women b/c of course there would be no men, and therefore no boys on the planet, and the only way to ensure that this is so is that there is no sperm altogether b/c there would be a chance of reproducing a boy/man. *Mind blown* lol

• I'd immediately loot all the stores for lube and buy shares in all the lube companies. It's only a matter of time before the world turns into a giant prison, and there's a lot of profit to be made!

• I'd dieeeee

• I would be very very sad.

• The whole death of humanity would be a bummer, but it would be great to walk around in your bathrobe smoking cigars, for a little while at least.

• Nothing would really change for me.

What Girls Said 1

• Nice! Humanity will end and that's awesome because we are the most evil species that has ever existed!