What's the creepiest thing you can think to say right now?

I need to think of creepy stuff... Really need to.. Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ever have that feeling like there is something behind you when you go up the stairs?
    Like there is something around the corner but you can't quite see it?
    Like there is a shadowy outline in the dark, but you can't quite make it out?
    Like you need to cover your feet with a blanket, or close the closet door just in case?

Like that nagging feeling you get like there is something behind you waiting to strike?

Many others share it too. How could so many share the feeling without expressing as much as a word to each other? The only explanation is because it isn't a feeling. There is something there, waiting for the right oppurtunity.

It's never been caught because it leaves no evidence or trace and just waits ever so patiently... Waiting... Watching. One day it may come for you, and you'll see its face for the first and last time. There is no hope to stop it. It is already there. Is there now? Is behind your back, beside your bed, standing there? Even if you look, you'll never know. The only evidence it leaves behind of its presence is a small glimpse of fear and dread. If you feel dread now, be careful, it could very well be there reading these words with you, over your shoulder.

Many don't believe me, but then again "The devil's greatest trick was convincing the world he doesn't exist."

----
    And that is the creepiest little blurb of me rambling on that I could think of. Sorry I'm not good at this kind of stuff xD

Most Helpful Girl

• -If you stare at a mirror long enough, it feels like your reflection separates from you and is no longer under your control.
    -I used to sleep with my spinning desk chair facing my bed as I slept, because I always wanted to know there was no one sitting there.
    -If you start to google how to bring someone back from the dead, even if you don't really believe it, there's something uncomfortable about doing it.
    -There was this 1990s Nickelodeon television movie called "Cry Baby Lane" that was aired and then they stopped showing it after parents complained how much it disturbed their children... it's very hard to find, sorta "lost," but my sister and I found it a couple years ago and watched it just to see... it honestly was disturbing. We felt so uncomfortable afterwards.
    -Mysterious phone calls at awkward hours... I got one the other night past midnight. I missed the call. When I called back, in case it was an emergency, it was the deskperson at a hotel in a town an hour away. He said anyone from any of the hotel rooms could have called. -_-
    -It's probably a good idea to take a glance if anyone is sitting in the back seat of your car when you come back in after shopping at a store. It happened in our town that a librarian I knew and her daughter didn't know that there was a man inside their car waiting.

• Also, during undergrad, a guy on my floor told us that if he missed the bus back to our school and took the next one, he may have not been alive. The second bus driver had a panic attack and the double decker bus rammed its way through a bridge that couldn't handle that height. I had another friend who was an EMT on call for that. She was describing the horror of body parts everywhere. :(

Another bus story... I believe in Canada there was a very very calm man on a bus who befriended the student who sat next to him. During the trip, no one knows why, but he pulled out a knife and started stabbing the student. He eventually beheaded and started to eat him. There were children on that bus, and that student just was coming home from college to see his family.

What Guys Said 12

• Hey, I just killed my relatives! They were really annoying me, and now my parents and family and cops are think it's me, so I need a place to hide their body, until this mess gets cleared up! Can I hide one in your room, one in your refrigerator! We can put the once without head in your basement and place there head inside helmets. There are like 12 of them. So we will need to do a little digging into your garden. We can bury 3 there,
    I think we can put rest of them into your and mine car burn the car and roll it down the hill.
    Oh! Also, I was so delighted when their annoying ended so I took a few selfie and got a colored print out around 36 selfie with my relatives, bodies.
    Cops can use it as an evidence, I wanna keep them! Like a memory.
    Thus I cannot destroy them , can you put them into your bank locker or house safe for 2-3 years until they no longer doubt me...

...

What is my score? I will be also glad if @MissNowhere re-evaluated and give me score...

• Imagine myself dying in a store or some place maybe home all alone.

• ill keep it non sexual.. there's a good chance someone died in the place you're living. probably filled with spirits

• I ain't afraid :P

• There's a little kid (10-12) in my story who's extremely creepy + makes sexual comments towards his new teacher.. So that she wouldn't teach him.. I haven't thought about this very 'thoughtfully'

• lol. well im not sure about where this is going but i guess you wanted sexual creepy so. i rub myself when your writing on the board, and when i cum i wipe my goo under the desk and in the pages of my books.. all i have for now :/

• Baby, you're like my big toe, cuz imma bang u on every piece of furniture in this house

• -awake from sleep , finding yourself trapped in morgue room
    -you are professional escape artist , but this time something went wrong , you can't escape from box/sack

• You're the kind of person who eats his/her poop :D

• If you are a 9 then I am your 6 hehe

• i smell that you are in season.. want to breed?

lol

• mmmmmmm, hey xxx ;)

• You want to get me banned is it?

• A boy got suspended and the court upheld it, for staring at a girl, in school. The boy was 12 years old, here in my home state

• That sounds irrational, where did it happen?

• A city called Glendale Ohio, I think it was Glendale, can't remember it exactly, if you google Glendale Ohio boy you may find it

• I will, thanks :)

• Im a math wizard

Add me and you, subtract everyone around us, divide your legs and lets mutiply

What Girls Said 6