Is a so called 'people watcher' creepy to you?

• Yes, obviously. It's like a stalker... just follows you around with their eyes.
  • Nope. I think that's perfectly normal. I'm also addicted to every kind of social media, so maybe that's why.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah but i have to admit it is indeed iteresting to just sit Down in a park with your bff and watch people

What Guys Said 8

• Everyone people watch they sit in a mall and they talk crap about the people that walk by or make comments its only natural.

• When we're sitting there in the waiting room or on the railway platform, I think we all do it to some degree :D
    So if someone doesn't focus it on one person, I guess it's no big problem. Without curiosity science would not have existed... Newton would not have wanted to know why the apple was falling :D

• I can dig it :P

• As in: "When i'm sat waiting for the train I watch the other people waiting, and look at their clothing and luggage and make up little stories about them, or posture about where they might be going." That's perfectly normal right? Right?

• At one point I went full on curtain-twitcher. These two students moved in to the house opposite. And every morning the two lasses would walk to the corner shop at 8.35, in a different onesie. I swear every single day a different set of novelty pjs. At first it was just something I notices as I was packing my bag for work. But after spotting them a few times I realised that the onsies were always different... so I started paying attention. Every single day for the next month they wore a different set.

• Unless I see someone as a potential threat, I don't feel uneasy because of them, whether they watch me or not.

You can learn a lot about how humanity functions by observing how people do things, and figuring out why they did them like they did.

But of course leave them be if they request it.

• i love to people watch it is so much fun, if it is a little creepy fine, i am still going to do it

• I don't know what you mean about social media, but yeah. I'm only doing what the FBI does.

• haha, it is creepy if you are not an actor. When I did acting classes I watched people for hours. For example to portray a lower class waiter, I was in that restaurant for 4 hours lol

What Girls Said 2

• Well... I'm a 'people watcher' but more like an observer.. :/ hope that's not creepy..

• Sounds creepy