If I could read your mind right now, what would I find?

I'm really bored and my mind is empty rn, what about u? What r u thinking?

Most Helpful Guy

• I whole load of pain, uncertainty and ambition. And a few horny thoughts (to my shame).

• I feel pain too :(

• I'm sorry. I think the only way I could articulate about 90% of what's in my head is if people could read my mind. Which is impossible. Sadly most of that 90% (apart from the hornyness) is the genuinely important things, the things that could change something.

Most Helpful Girl

• -how amazing my boyfriend is
    -how good this nutella donut is with this coffee
    -how tired i am
    -that i'm not looking forward to work
    -wanting to sleep in tomorrow
    -that i hate daylight savings -____-"

What Guys Said 19

• Lol at the moment probably this.

www.tvweeklynow.com/.../...-Intro-wide-560x282.jpg

• that I need to take a shit

• You'll find my elaborate plans about carving a great career for myself! ;)

• I'm amazed at the different time zones among different countries and just realize you asked this 11 hours ago and it is 5:52 p. m. here now , I'm just one of those thinkers

• -wow that burrito was amazing!
    -being tired but not sleepy feels weird.
    -hmmm, maybe I'll get another burrito tomorrow.

• You wouldn't. I lost mine a LONG time ago.

• 1|0
  • I'm definitely bored and horny. I mean boredom is probably some reason to make people horny lol but anyways I've been holding onto this book that I need to finish but its taking in forever to end.

• You would find me thinking about a date i have in two days. It's constantly on my mind. It's not exhausting, but it'd be nice if my mind could simply catch its breathe.

• Uhh you sure would not find anything weird... ha... ha... ha, so why do you not read my mind and read someone else's mind..

• You would find that is am waiting for @MissNowhere to look at my new profile pic..

• you don't want to know, it is scary in there

• Something quite close to porn, actually.

• Me thinking about being back in bed right now.

• Pizza, and netflix. and pizza.

• I will die alone and hated by everyone who knew me.

• incest porn

• Chemical equations (I just finished my lesson)

• some naughty thoughts about a new girl i started chatting with

What Girls Said 12

• There's this really fucking attractive guy from tinder who has been hitting on me since last night and at first I was a little put off from it - most likely because I was talking to a different guy that I've had a whatever with for the past like year at the time - but today I'm all about it.

So I'm kinda just wondering when or if he's gonna ask to meet up.

The way our conversation has been going it'll definitely be a strictly sexual thing, though. So I guess I kinda owe it to figure things out with the first guy before I even pursue the tinder guy.

• it is 8:35pm Thursday night.

Right now i am killing time reading and answering peeps here on GAG.

Reading some of this stuff is making me excited that my boyfriend will home by 9pm and how i miss him so much.

I worked with him all day, but even though we have been apart 4 hrs, i miss him so much!

I took a long hot shower after i got home, took a nap til 730pm, and have dinner cooking on the stove for him when he comes in!

I am gonna go change into his favorite outfit for wearing around the house coz i like him to be happy to see me even though it's only been 4 hrs. You ask what i wear?

Not a sexy lingerie or teddy. David loves me wearing sweat shorts and a tshirt that shows off my tummy and back when i move. My shorts are not sexy super tight, but the relaxed kind that look like i took a pair of guy's grey sweats and cut the off so they go to just below my butt... yes bending over shows some tush, but a girl knows what makes her guy happy.

Yes, i am in love! It is s weird i was thinking all this and wrote it down!

• You would find a specific someone and some explicit scenes in my mind.

• Probably many, many random thoughts on my upcoming events "ugh no", "Australia", "I won't be home for Christmas😭", "there's so much to see", "need to call Joon", "I don't wanna get up early tmr", etc etc😅

• i'm thinking about how life is unfair

• Come back in one or two hours to read my mind please 🙈

• Don't do it, it's a trap. You'd be lost forever.

• That I'm trying super hard to stay awake

• nope nope nope!!

you don't want to know what's on my mind right now!!!

• You really don't want to know what's on my mind... Lmao!! 😈😮

• Vague horniness. That my neck kinda hurts. Background stress because I have uni work I need to do and rent to pay and I need to get a job and pick up some tickets from a box office and message some people back. Iffiness about turning twenty yesterday

• I'm thinking I want BBQ while I ride a d*ck