What's your dream job? and what's your job (if you have one) :)?

Most Helpful Guy

• NBA scout. Watch tons of college basketball and only have to evaluate about 75 players for a 2 round draft.

Most Helpful Girl

• My dream job used to be a Doctor, not possible anymore so now it's either a Medical scientist or an Engineer in Biotechnology.

What Guys Said 9

• My dream job would be to work with children. I was a sports camp counselor over the summer and all the kids absolutely loved me. I loved teaching them how to play and making them laugh. It was so much fun :)

I don't currently have a job, but I am in school to become a civil engineer. It's a complete turn around from kids, but I enjoy math and building things so it'll do as well. Plus it'll help me have a brighter future :)

• My dream job is working at McDonald's. Unfortunately, I'm an internationally renowned professor of particle physics. I wanted to change my job and sent McDonald's a job application but they said I'm overqualified...

• my dream job is being a professional football player (soccer) and I'm a bio chemist researcher now (Almost actually) my graduation is after three months from now :D :D

• I dream job is to worship a beautiful women in bed.. And give other people job and be the boss who spanks their ass...

• I study chemistry and as a job I would like to work for a pharmaceutical company or to be a researcher in a lab.

• My dream job is to work in an office, and do office-type tasks. My job is actually almost exactly what I'm looking for, but I'm on the wrong shift and I'm not quite in the office of my dreams. Mine doesn't have windows.

• own and rent out 20 something houses, all I have to do is use online banking once a month to collect rent.

I'm trying to get into construction, but now days I'm just selling clothes online.

• Want to be a lawyer. Currently struggling to find a job.

• I know it seems highly unlikely but my dream job is to make it into the NBA. All the money, the fame, lifestyle and best of all doing what I love best. God bless

What Girls Said 1

• I want to be an academician or a teacher