What mobile phone do you have?

I have a Sony Xperia m2 :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Just got an iPhone 6 Plus. I let my girlfriend have my upgrade so she could get the 6S, it makes no difference to me, I probably use like 2% of the phones capabilities anyway. Texts, calls, emails, Internet, and a small handful of apps, that's all I really need. Takes some getting used to, this thing is huge, haha.

• just asking out of curiosity: is the new vibration module apparent to you or does it not feel any different from the iphone 6?

• @genericname85 well, that kind of flew over my head, haha. I'm not much of a technophile, I probably wouldn't even have a smartphone if my job didn't require it. Also, I have the old phone from last year, the 6, but it's a 6-plus which I guess just means the screen is a little bigger. The upgrade I got was a 6S, which I guess is different? Anyway, I gave that to my girlfriend who actually cares, haha, and I took her 6-plus from last year. Before that, she got the iPhone 5 and I took her old 4S and I had that til last week when the new phone came. I just take the hand-me-downs and let her have the latest and greatest when it's a year I have an upgrade. But anyway, the short answer is that I don't have a 6S so I can't compare to the 6 I've had for only a week. Sorry I don't have better info for you, haha.

• well damn... but not only you. it seems to fly over every reviewers head also. it´s supposed to be one of the super features together with 3D touch -.- oh well.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• galaxy s6 (not the edge one)

• a motorola G

• iphone 6 :)

What Girls Said 8

• Iphone 5 :)

• I have a Blackberry Curve :)

• LG G2. I'm about to buy a new phone. Maybe a Oneplus Two.

• Motorola G. I've had it for almost a year and it's getting slow. Doesn't help I have so many apps. I'm looking to get a new phone soon. I'm a big Samsung fan so I'll get a samsung phone when I go to buy a new one.

• LG G4 ...

Filler

• Lg g2, its okay.

• A Blackberry Classic :)

• Lumia 925.